Ajax away ticket request

Re: AW: Ajax away ticket request

Ajaxboy said:
If there are questions about ajax away. maybe I can help you. For tickets is a clubcard obligation. But in the Netherlands you can, with just a club card number, buy e-tickets, if this is possible from england I dont know, you can trie. Otherwise I can arrange some club card numbers voor the city fans, its not sold out yet.
Can you tell me how much the club card is. I live in Germany and its only possible to buy tickets with the club card. Cheers

Re: AW: Ajax away ticket request

leicesterblue said:
I'm looking (not holding my breath though) for one ticket. Flights and hotel booked ages ago for me and the son of, I've managed to get a ticket in the city end for the boy but I haven't got one for me. Any help gratefully received yada yada

thanks
German Blues said:
Ajaxboy said:
If there are questions about ajax away. maybe I can help you. For tickets is a clubcard obligation. But in the Netherlands you can, with just a club card number, buy e-tickets, if this is possible from england I dont know, you can trie. Otherwise I can arrange some club card numbers voor the city fans, its not sold out yet.
Can you tell me how much the club card is. I live in Germany and its only possible to buy tickets with the club card. Cheers

The cheapest card is 6 euro and you get him in +/- 2 weeks. i shall look for a url of the ajax website.

any one cannot go still need 2 tickets
ok 1 and one later or just one
wife will have to go shopping

MaineDAWG2008 said:
squirtyflower said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
would like to know if theres anyone here who will be in block 418 for the game = before i purchase mines via viagogo.....
from what i have read there will be quite a few in there

sorted then. will have to buy a ticket in 418.

me and my two 12 year old daughters are in there, if you get scared we'll help you out.

booked our travel and accommadation but only managed to get 2 tickets between 3 of us. does anyone have just one spare going? please DM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.