Ajax away ticket request

Woz1983 said:
This has well pissed me off, coach booked and all that and sells out on 8000 points, would of been able to get 2 tickets at 1pm, some city fans are just greedy, buying tickets just to sell on more expensive, it's well out of order, anyway if anyone has got 2 tickets going for face value I will gladly buy them, me and my bird are going to the dam with or without them as I imagine a lot of blues will, hopefully someone will be pulling a whitey and will get there ticket haha
Ajax selling tickets on there website.If you get there the day before or even on the day you could try there ticket office.PS if they tell you they can't sell to english (city) tell them your from Ireland..............

MANC LOYAL said:
Woz1983 said:
This has well pissed me off, coach booked and all that and sells out on 8000 points, would of been able to get 2 tickets at 1pm, some city fans are just greedy, buying tickets just to sell on more expensive, it's well out of order, anyway if anyone has got 2 tickets going for face value I will gladly buy them, me and my bird are going to the dam with or without them as I imagine a lot of blues will, hopefully someone will be pulling a whitey and will get there ticket haha
Ajax selling tickets on there website.If you get there the day before or even on the day you could try there ticket office.PS if they tell you they can't sell to english (city) tell them your from Ireland..............
Thanks for advice I will work on my ascent haha

Yep, 7500 points and I missed out. All booked up but if any fellow blues have a "spare" you get the points and I pay the fee! PM me please. Flights all booked up, I will be the guy with £63 steak in front of me with beer in my hand watching you lot freeze and counting my blessings if you can't help. Win/win eh?

Hey all i need an Ajax away ticket for my friend who is travelling with myself and a group of 5 or 6 other Blues who are all staying over there for a few nights. We all have tickets it's just the one lad left who hasn't.

Would really appreciate any help, cheers!

Looking to get one from viagogo close to our fans.
What blocks are we in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.