Ajax away !!!!

Maine_Road

Is there any blues goin on the ferry from hull to Rotterdam ?? I'm not to sure weva to book it or just pay bait extra and book flights for what it's worth ??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZRWmC4fvs[/youtube]

Maine_Road said:
Is there any blues goin on the ferry from hull to Rotterdam ?? I'm not to sure weva to book it or just pay bait extra and book flights for what it's worth ??

Put me on a 50 min flight every time ...

we got flights from liverpool yesterday for £120 after threatening to go london for flights, do a 12hr coach ride plus other bonkers ideas was a fair price

was gonna do long haul travel but rather pay extra for the comfort off getting home easy

dont mind travelling to get there but u only wanna get home when you set off home

bainesymcfc said:
we got flights from liverpool yesterday for £120 after threatening to go london for flights, do a 12hr coach ride plus other bonkers ideas was a fair price

was gonna do long haul travel but rather pay extra for the comfort off getting home easy

dont mind travelling to get there but u only wanna get home when you set off home

When you flying?

Re: Ajax away !!!!they d

p&o do a 2 for 1 mini cruise,works out about £75 per person hull to Rotterdam,cabin included there and back,you can book an extra night in Amsterdam for e,g, sail overnight Monday,arrive Tuesday morning they provide coach transfer to Amsterdam,book a hotel for Tuesday night,pick coach back up on Wednesday back to ferry about 5:30pm,sail overnight back in hull Thursday morning

flying southend to dam with easyjet £53 return.bargain !!!<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 pm --<br /><br />flying southend to dam with easyjet £53 return.bargain !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.