Ajax fans are jelous of us

mergatroid

In America annoying mcfcliam & LongsightM13
This translates as "Red Bull Salzburg, Man City, Chelsea, AZ, Vitesse, Red Bull Leipzig, Hoffenheim, Fuck you! Against Modern Football. Not for Sale." according to an email from a Dutch friend

ajaaz8.jpg

Jelousy is a terrible thing!

mergatroid said:
This translates as "Red Bull Salzburg, Man City, Chelsea, AZ, Vitesse, Red Bull Leipzig, Hoffenheim, Fuck you! Against Modern Football. Not for Sale." according to an email from a Dutch friend

ajaaz8.jpg

Jelousy is a terrible thing!
that's not jealousy at all,

fucking good to see though

Hey you wind up merchant, them flags look super imposed. If not tell then they missed out, Aston Villa=R Lerner, Sunderland N Quin consortium, M Ashley Newcastle,Liverpool Boston Red Cocks group, Rags Glazers ect, ect need i go on. It seems to me its ok being taken over as long the owner has no fucking funds to make a difference.

uncletom said:
Hey you wind up merchant, them flags look super imposed. If not tell them they missed out, Aston Villa=R Lerner, Sunderland N Quin consortium, M Ashley Newcastle,Liverpool Boston Red Cocks group, Rags Glazers ect, ect need i go on. It seems to me its ok being taken over as long the owner has no fucking funds to make a difference.
Doesn't matter weather it's real or not, we just have to keep counting our lucky stars.

.....and if they had our money they'd buzz their tits off. No question. Fuck em, gonna get along without ya now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.