Ajax fans are jelous of us

ThisIsFootball01 said:
Hey City fans!,

Ajax fan over here.City is one of the strongest squads in Europe thanks to your owner.
All the dream team players in one team! Who doesn't want to have that, owner pays!

But guys let's be honest, unless you want to be called Arab FC or mercenaries City: Which real football supporter wants a team with not a single player from the CITY he's supporting.

AJAX,BARCA and BAYERN got all squads with 50-100 percent of their players born,educated and trained in their own accademy FROM or at least NEAR their own CITY.

Now this is a rag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well a country of 16 million got into the final 3 times... in history... that we've never won it doesnt mean it isnt a sick accomplishment for such a small country.... imagine where england would be if they had 16 million people... i'd bet they couldnt even beat the usa.... oh wait haha

Try harder! If you train and scout properly in your region you can get a world class team.
Barca is the best example: only alves maxwell and villa are not from their academy and they win everything. Just because their youth academy trains all their teams according to the same football philosophy.

AJAX would have a better team than city if money wasn't that much involved with a 40 million quid budget vs your 300+ yearly spendings. 7 of their 11 first squad players would be guys from amsterdam.

sar/stekelenburg

vd wiel heitinga vermalen maxwell
de jong
sneijder vd/vaart
suarez huntelaar zlatan

Joycee Banercheck said:
ThisIsFootball01 said:
Hey City fans!,

Ajax fan over here.City is one of the strongest squads in Europe thanks to your owner.
All the dream team players in one team! Who doesn't want to have that, owner pays!

But guys let's be honest, unless you want to be called Arab FC or mercenaries City: Which real football supporter wants a team with not a single player from the CITY he's supporting.

AJAX,BARCA and BAYERN got all squads with 50-100 percent of their players born,educated and trained in their own accademy FROM or at least NEAR their own CITY.
Yeah coz a team full of youngsters got us everywhere. And we actually tried that.

ThisIsFootball01 said:
Hey City fans!,

Ajax wouldn't win the Premier League with dutch players, they probably wouldn't win the scottish PL either.

Like it or not (and you did when Ajax won things in Europe), you need a mixture of players to be succesful.

Today Manchester City had the following ENGLISH players in the starting team.

Hart, Johnson, Barry, Lescott.

With Milner (used) SWP, and Richards on the bench.

So I respectfully suggest you go post on an Arsenal (or Chelsea) forum instead.

Bye.

ThisIsFootball01 said:
7 of their 11 first squad players would be guys from amsterdam.

Yeah now....

We've had 6/11 english players in our starting team this season, in fact we've had 6/11 in an England team, so again I respectfully suggest you f**k off to an Arsenal or Chelsea (or even rag - you'll know what I mean) forum.

ThisIsFootball01 said:
Try harder! If you train and scout properly in your region you can get a world class team.
Barca is the best example: only alves maxwell and villa are not from their academy and they win everything. Just because their youth academy trains all their teams according to the same football philosophy.

AJAX would have a better team than city if money wasn't that much involved with a 40 million quid budget vs your 300+ yearly spendings. 7 of their 11 first squad players would be guys from amsterdam.

sar/stekelenburg

de jong
sneijder vd/vaart
suarez huntelaar zlatan

Joycee Banercheck said:
Yeah coz a team full of youngsters got us everywhere. And we actually tried that.
I don't get your point, mate. Are you saying that you'd be better than us if you had better players than us if they were free?

cleavers said:
ThisIsFootball01 said:
Hey City fans!,

Ajax wouldn't win the Premier League with dutch players, they probably wouldn't win the scottish PL either.

Like it or not (and you did when Ajax won things in Europe), you need a mixture of players to be succesful.

Today Manchester City had the following ENGLISH players in the starting team.

Hart, Johnson, Barry, Lescott.

With Milner (used) SWP, and Richards on the bench.

So I respectfully suggest you go post on an Arsenal (or Chelsea) forum instead.

Bye.

Nah the second best country in the world wouldnt be able to win the scottish premier league.... Have you seen FC Utrecht destroy Celtic this season? I think that if the dutch national team all decided to play for Ajax they would probably win the Premier League or at least be a title contender... not that it will ever happen but still.... ah nevermind i don't even take your comment seriously looool

mergatroid said:
This translates as "Red Bull Salzburg, Man City, Chelsea, AZ, Vitesse, Red Bull Leipzig, Hoffenheim, Fuck you! Against Modern Football. Not for Sale." according to an email from a Dutch friend

ajaaz8.jpg

Jelousy is a terrible thing!

Nowhere does it say "Fuck you" .

Joycee Banercheck said:
ThisIsFootball01 said:

sar/stekelenburg

de jong
sneijder vd/vaart
suarez huntelaar zlatan
I don't get your point, mate. Are you saying that you'd be better than us if you had better players than us if they were free?

I think he's saying ''if money wasn't involved'' they'd still have players like De Jong and Zlatan etc, in this parallel universe where football exists in a bubble separated from the exchange of goods and services, that would be their team.

I feel bad for you your academy players don't make it to the first squad however.....

Start changing it. In the past english teams would have nearly no chance in Europe cups because they were playing kick and rush. The past years this has been changing because of the players and coaches form outside the UK. Now I understand city is implementing the new styles and players from outside the uk in a high pace but it must hurt that not a single player from your squad is from MANCHESTER!!!!

AJAX fans are not jelous: they just try to tell what is Football alll about: Love for your CITY boys not a bunch of MERCHANTS

Joycee Banercheck said:
ThisIsFootball01 said:
Hey City fans!,

Yeah coz a team full of youngsters got us everywhere. And we actually tried that. In fact, Micah still plays for us. We sold off our best academy graduate to Villa, and he aint playing any more. Kelvin, what happenbed there?

Fact is, we don't have your superb success rate when bringing youngsters in.. That's why you keep on winning the world cup, Holland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.