Ajax fans are jelous of us

cleavers said:
VluggeHenkie said:
What if your sheik doesnt go bankrupt but just decides to pull out of man city for some reason?

I suggest you read more about him, he's not just investing in Manchester City, he's investing in a large part of Manchester the city, the people, the infrastructure, he's not doing that because he might pull out next year. Its a long term investment in much more than a football club.

I know but you never can be 100% sure... what if he turns out to be a like a giant fraud or something? money will be confiscated and he and his group need to go to jail....

not likely i know, just the worst case scenario... you can never be 100% sure all i'm saying

VluggeHenkie said:
What if your sheik doesnt go bankrupt but just decides to pull out of man city for some reason? Oh btw... i've accepted that clubs will overtake us a loooooong time ago haha... till this day Barcelona still has less european succes btw but ofcourse they'll overtake us.. Man city has a long way to go but it's obvious you'll overtake us when given enough time.. Well so be it.. I'm not jealous... i honestly think Ajax still has a chance to produce a top team... our challenge of reaching that team will just be soo much harder but soooo much more satisfying... nothing is impossible... and once every few year we have a team that capable of doing big things... david and goliath stories... i love it.. ajax is going back to their roots now and i have really good hopes (wich i didnt had the last 10 years) you just do it your way and we'll try to do it our way... i hope (and yeah blabla i know that it pbb wont happen) Ajax - Man City will be a champions league final some day...

you'll just enjoy everything there is to come for your club... wich is a lot... i think man city just has a really big party right now... and you know what you have after big parties right? it's a hangover... let's just hope your club can avoid that....

Your analogies are clichéd and a little braindead tbh. As for your disaster fantasies involving our club you are just embarrassing yourself. Don't worry yourself about us we'll be fine.

VluggeHenkie said:
I know but you never can be 100% sure... what if he turns out to be a like a giant fraud or something? money will be confiscated and he and his group need to go to jail....

not likely i know, just the worst case scenario... you can never be 100% sure all i'm saying

You're getting desperate now.

We know our history very well, we also know our future very well, we will become very successful, but we also know our owner intends to create a successful youth organisation at our club, but also, and perhaps more importantly be a success in our City, not just in football, but in business too.

You know what, we can't wait for the next few years, but it doesn't excuse your banners, about something your fans clearly know f**k all about.

We don't really need your pity for us, we've pitied our own club for long enough, and now we are all looking forward to what is going to be a great time in our history, just like Ajax had, and may have again, and don't kid yourselves that if this opportunity visits your club sometime soon, you won't enjoy it.

As for a CL final between us, bring it on, but please leave the bitterness behind, its not needed between our clubs or supporters.

Where do i say i don't want city to be succesful? i almost repeated it in every post. Please enjoy the succes you WILL be getting!

VluggeHenkie said:
Where do i say i don't want city to be succesful? i almost repeated it in every post. Please enjoy the succes you WILL be getting!
And hopefully you too. Thank you for Van BAsten, by the way. Now he was football. Or should I thank Utrecht ;)

PS: I know it was another Ajax fan who claimed football should only be played with players who can spit on your pitch from their kitchen.

why was my last post not posted?

These AJAX fans just wanted to say that they admire a team brought up by their own city.

Not by someone's money. Hope you can agree with this

Joycee Banercheck said:
VluggeHenkie said:
And hopefully you too. Thank you for Van BAsten, by the way. Now he was football. Or should I thank Utrecht ;)

PS: I know it was another Ajax fan who claimed football should only be played with players who can spit on your pitch from their kitchen.

You should thank Utrecht yeah, since he was born there... he also played in Utrecht at amateur clubs... when the clubs saw how good he was he was given the choice... FC Utrecht or Ajax... you pbb know wich club he picked... you decide who to thank haha

ThisIsFootball01 said:

These AJAX fans just wanted to say that they admire a team brought up by their own city.

No posts have been disapproved to my knowledge.

Of course when it suits Ajax fans its good to be from your City.

You remember Kinkladze ? He didn't cost money did he (and your club ruined him - or he ruined himself I don't really know, but he was good when he departed to Ajax for our record transfer fee at the time).

cleavers said:
ThisIsFootball01 said:

No posts have been disapproved to my knowledge.

Of course when it suits Ajax fans its good to be from your City.

You remember Kinkladze ? He didn't cost money did he (and your club ruined him - or he ruined himself I don't really know, but he was good when he departed to Ajax for our record transfer fee at the time).

Yeah i remember him... and it's not just when it suits us... people like Martin "i need ten million" Jol are trying to ruin the club... the fans have been depressed for the last 10 years because we also bought a lot of players, most of wich we didnt even needed! now we're completely relying on the youth again, and we'll only spend money on players that have qualities that arent to be found in our youth system... praise the lord! finally Ajax is gonna be Ajax again... i love it

this guy could't fit in ajax their system. just hadn't the handling and passing capabilities to function properly. Ajax is an soccer education not just a group of players. For this reason a lot of barca signings also don't adopt in their system(they can't handle the fast passing philosophy) . riquelme, and a bunch of other players didn't make it because they were dissonant in the barca system. Ajax had the same problem with kahladze

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.