Ajax fans are jelous of us

VluggeHenkie said:
What if your sheik doesnt go bankrupt but just decides to pull out of man city for some reason? Oh btw... i've accepted that clubs will overtake us a loooooong time ago haha... till this day Barcelona still has less european succes btw but ofcourse they'll overtake us.. Man city has a long way to go but it's obvious you'll overtake us when given enough time.. Well so be it.. I'm not jealous... i honestly think Ajax still has a chance to produce a top team... our challenge of reaching that team will just be soo much harder but soooo much more satisfying... nothing is impossible... and once every few year we have a team that capable of doing big things... david and goliath stories... i love it.. ajax is going back to their roots now and i have really good hopes (wich i didnt had the last 10 years) you just do it your way and we'll try to do it our way... i hope (and yeah blabla i know that it pbb wont happen) Ajax - Man City will be a champions league final some day...

you'll just enjoy everything there is to come for your club... wich is a lot... i think man city just has a really big party right now... and you know what you have after big parties right? it's a hangover... let's just hope your club can avoid that....

It's quite difficult to explain the nature of being a Blue...the Manc fatalism contrasted with the eternal optimism..we are full of contradictions.Just reading this forum should tell you that...;-)

The way I look at it is if you got a chance to marry the absolute girl of your dreams,would you spend the time worrying what happens if/when she leaves you,or would you just enjoy the moment,take it as it comes and go with the flow?
That's the situation I'm in-I'm loving being a blue right now.And do you know what?If it all went tits upwe got relegated to the third tier,we'd just get on with it,pick ourselves up and start again.We've done it before.

What would you rather have to look forward to-a decade of absolutely fantastic experiences,having the chance to see your team achieve things you never thought you would ever see them do-or 30 years of dire mediocrity,treading water,constantly watching your youth products nicked by "bigger" clubs and battling staying out of the bottom 6 while your odious,arrogant "neighbours" gloat and take the piss on a daily basis?

Better to have loved and lost,than never to have loved at all I say.

Ofcourse, everyone enjoys succes...

But don't you agree when i say it's a shame football has come to a point that the only way to really be succesful is having a shitload of money (or well just spending it, i don't think real madrid and man utd for instance have a bank account with numbers in black instead of red) Like the people here say... Your club has a good youth system but couldnt compete with the big money clubs untill you got a lot of money yourselfs... It isnt really the way it should be don't you think? Once again since i know you havent really been spoiled in the past i think you should enjoy every moment of it... but you know.. it's just such a shame... just my opinion tho...

VluggeHenkie said:

But don't you agree when i say it's a shame football has come to a point that the only way to really be succesful is having a shitload of money (or well just spending it, i don't think real madrid and man utd for instance have a bank account with numbers in black instead of red) Like the people here say... Your club has a good youth system but couldnt compete with the big money clubs untill you got a lot of money yourselfs... It isnt really the way it should be don't you think? Once again since i know you havent really been spoiled in the past i think you should enjoy every moment of it... but you know.. it's just such a shame... just my opinion tho...

yes it is, back in the 60s and 70s we won trophies with english players, in fact aren't we the only club to win a trophy with a completely english team or something...

We have produced some decent academy players(not on your level, your academy is outstanding) but we hope to match you and Barcelona on that one day. We do have to spend money, but if you knew more about our club you'd realise the Sheikh is making a long term investment and plan to make us self sufficient and a global brand. There's so much more to it than just buying some expensive players and trying to win trophies.

One thing is for sure, we will not do it the Chelsea way and end up with a lot of 30 + year olds who we can't get rid of and a very poor academy setup which is not producing any players.

VluggeHenkie said:

yes it is a shame and its the reason that you have to sell your best players

its just the way it is

in it to win it.....you have to acknowledge and play the system if you want to win stuff

our academy was maybe the best but that in itself was not enough to compete at the highest level

such is life

VluggeHenkie said:

Mate,if I had my way we'd all start from scratch...but it's never going to happen.
The media cartel has run football in England for the benefit of it's "elite" members for the last 20 years,promoting the notion that it's only worth watching or supporting the "big four" as no-one else ever has a cat in hells chance of ever winning anything.They created the monster we've started to tame.
Blame them,not us.

The ONLY way to break that cartel up is by fighting fire with fire-or alternately,re-inventing the game so that all clubs have the same wage structure and compete on some kind of level playing field.
Sadly,That's never going to happen either-European trade laws will see to that.
So in comes Sheik Mansour,pumps in the investment to allow us to compete with the "top four" and off we go.Panic stations at Sky,Platini shits himself,all hell breaks loose...

We're coming and they can't stop us.And I'm loving it.

Personally I do not give a fuck about what Ajax Fans have to say about City anyway. I live in Holland and I can't bear watching Dutch football, the League is a joke imho.

avoidconfusion said:
Personally I do not give a fuck about what Ajax Fans have to say about City anyway. I live in Holland and I can't bear watching Dutch football, the League is a joke imho.

True the league isnt really special although it's getting more fun every year, i for one enjoy it (4-3-3 is the standard and almost every club has attacking intentions) even though i know it's nowhere near the level of other leagues in europe.

btw... you are living in rotterdam i see wich might explain something... but you're a german too i see... can't believe you live in this country... i thought dutch people always did a pretty good job in letting germans know they are far from welcome in our country haha... especially in rotterdam you would think but ah well..... no offence btw

Balti said:
By the way what's the whole Jewish issue about with Ajax?

Old stadium de meer was near the jewish part (wich germans pretty effectively got rid of btw) of Amsterdam... away supporters always needed to travel trough that area and started to call the ajax fans jews....

ajax fans were like ok? so we're jews now? fine... we'll call ourselfs jews then...

only a really small part of (ex) players or supporters are jews themselves but the name just stuck forever... the club ajax btw likes to see israeli flags and such banned from the stadium since some people might be really offended by it... but most fans don't really mind those statements and keep the name...

Can I offer you a bong and a blinse? A pipe & a crepe?

Haters gotta hate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.