Ajax fans are jelous of us

strongbowholic said:
Can I offer you a bong and a blinse? A pipe & a crepe?

Haters gotta hate.

Nah i don't hate, i actually watch games of city to be honest... every now and then betting with friends if our national psychopath nigel is gonn break some bones or is gonna end a career... good times

VluggeHenkie said:
strongbowholic said:
Can I offer you a bong and a blinse? A pipe & a crepe?

Haters gotta hate.

Nah i don't hate, i actually watch games of city to be honest... every now and then betting with friends if our national psychopath nigel is gonn break some bones or is gonna end a career... good times

you are an ignorant sod.

BTW shouldn't it be 04.13 am where you are? time for bed?

VluggeHenkie said:
True the league isnt really special although it's getting more fun every year, i for one enjoy it (4-3-3 is the standard and almost every club has attacking intentions) even though i know it's nowhere near the level of other leagues in europe.

btw... you are living in rotterdam i see wich might explain something... but you're a german too i see... can't believe you live in this country... i thought dutch people always did a pretty good job in letting germans know they are far from welcome in our country haha... especially in rotterdam you would think but ah well..... no offence btw

I have no affiliation with Feyenoord if that is what you are talking about. I don't follow any Dutch Team to be honest as I do not really care about Dutch Football.

The Dutch are treating me well here, maybe that is because I took their bikes as hostages though....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.