Ajax Home game

alberto0292 said:
How is it looking like for Ajax home game? Do you guys think it is gonna go sold out? There are thousands of seats still available on mcfc tickets website ..

I should imagine there are
Its as good as an europa qualifier now.

The cookie monster said:
alberto0292 said:
How is it looking like for Ajax home game? Do you guys think it is gonna go sold out? There are thousands of seats still available on mcfc tickets website ..

I should imagine there are
Its as good as an europa qualifier now.

I already have my tickets, just wondering if will go sold out .. would be great to get a full house behind the team.. we must win that match to have some hopes in CL

1x adult seat available for £25.00 South Stand L2, Block 220
Usual scenario meet my brother outside the ground approx 25 mins before KO and he'll take you in as seats are together.

Pm me and I can call you back.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, I've got a 16-17 ticket selling it for 25 pounds for the Ajax game, its in Block 123 row B, anyone interested?

One spare East Level 3 - £30 pm me if needed - edit now sold

I have an adult and junior spare for Ajax - NS 138 £30 for pair will meet at ground

Adult ticket south stand block 116 ..just want £25 for it wife poorly I'll meet ya in Mary ds pm for details

I have 3 Adult Spares for the game tomorrow. Selling cheaper than face value. 3 friends are away and the previous people who were to buy the tickets passed on the opportunity. Reply to this thread if interested or PM me. Alternatively follow me on twitter TomWheeler1 and tweet me. Just looking to get rid. Thank you.

1 for Ajax east stand 304 row b, good seat! £30

Also Spurs up for grab at £40.

Pm me to meet at ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.