Ajax Vs City CL In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
Why are you blaming the manager every time we lose?

look at the goals have been stupid mistakes by some players like Lescott and Barry

Do you really want an answer to that?

Who is responsible for picking the team?
Who has overall responsibility for coaching the players?
Who is responsible for picking the tactics & changing them on the night?

There's a word cropping up a lot here.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Breaker said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolutely fucking pitiful seeing Aguero being forced to play wide left.

That whole flank has left Clichy exposed and ball was crying out for Ajax to switch it quicker.

Barry and Lescott will never be up to this level.

right Barry and Lescott aren't good enough but Liverpool reject Ryan f*cking Babel is, jesus wept.

Maybe you should have kept quiet!

Like I said, Lescott at fault for the second and Barry giving it away on the edge of his own fucking box for the third.

no one has been good enough, win as a team lose as a team.

Why o why did Mancini go 3 at the back when we went 2v1 down? we were playing well up till then and prob could still have come back and won the game!!
Looks like we could finish bottom of the group!!
Embarrasing

I love Mancini for what happened last year, but his downfall always has and always will be having no fuckin clue in Europe when it comes to tactics. it cant't be that he's not had enough games because he was the same at Inter.

Bluemoon115 said:
Ovo said:
How long before the owners get pissed off with how shit we are in Europe and start to think about replacing Bob?
About half an hour ago.

Hopefully not. The Champions League isn't the be all and end all and we will get better as the years go by. Fergie has only won it twice in 30 years.

this formation is 3-0 down, last 10mins on championship manager stuff!

taking milner off makes no sense he was playing well and provided defensive cover

it must be on mancini these european fiascos. chelsea winning cl with a team worse than ours (at least last year it was), arsenal constantly qualifying and even though i know we have horrible draws, we are looking like completely average players when we play in europe, even when its only the freaking EL. if it didnt know any better i could swear it was fulham or sunderland i was watching.

this cannot continue, its an embarressement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.