Alan Ball or Frank Clark era....

Mad Frank for me as at least he had a decent start before it all fell to pieces.

I remember visiting some customers in Nottingham and they were Forest fans. We began talking football and when I said which club I supported they began slating Clark. When I said he was doing well they all said 'Wait until he starts buying'. How right they were.

Alan Ball’s era, and especially that game on Merseyside, was one that’s hard to ever forget.
He truly was a football genius.

Ball was worse. We didn't even have false hope with him - we knew he was shit from the off. Frank Clarke arrived at another of those points where we naively assumed things couldn't get worse, and with a decent record from forest iirc? It was this veneer of false hope for a few weeks that put him just ahead of Ball for me. With either of the ****s a 0-0 at home was like a win.

As bad as Ball was I thought Clark was truly awful and that was in Division 1 rather than the Prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.