Alan Brazil about to "talk Balotelli" on Talksport

OxBlue

Wonder if this will be another slagging from the media or a talk about the great potential this lad has and how he could be a talisman for us for the next few years?

OxBlue said:
Wonder if this will be another slagging from the media or a talk about the great potential this lad has and how he could be a talisman for us for the next few years?

A slagging until he stops providing them with ammunition and simply lets his football create the headlines.

FantasyIreland said:
OxBlue said:

A slagging until he stops providing them with ammunition and simply lets his football create the headlines.
Not a dickie bird from irani on the subject now thats strange!

Who was the d1ckhead journalist who flippantly stated 'they won the FA cup and finished joint second so they are making progress....'

Progress?? If the Spuds or dippers had experienced similar success the press would have been petitioning for knighthoods.....

FantasyIreland said:
Who was the d1ckhead journalist who flippantly stated 'they won the FA cup and finished joint second so they are making progress....'

Progress?? If the Spuds or dippers had experienced similar success the press would have been petitioning for knighthoods.....

Careful, lads, the 'Paranoia Brigade' haven't woken up yet. They'll be after yer bollox for suggesting that we get an imbalance in reporting our performances.

Red top tabloids making out as if he could be leaving because he wasnt on the bus.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1390199/Mario-Balotelli-missing-Manchester-Citys-Cup-parade.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... arade.html</a>

Mario Balotelli's future at Manchester City is in doubt once more this morning after the controversial Italian snubbed the club's FA Cup parade.

Balotelli was named man of the match after City beat Stoke to win their first trophy in 35 years 10 days ago.
But despite receiving a letter from City chief executive Garry Cook instructing him that he must attend last night's parade and town hall reception, the 20-year-old flew home to Italy on Sunday morning.

Carlos Tevez was there to parade the FA Cup despite suggestions he, too, would be missing.

Tevez also issued a statement that said: 'In my mind, there was never a question as to whether I would be there. No one had to persuade me because I simply wouldn't have missed this event.'

Balotelli heaped further embarrassment on City by also skipping the player of the year dinner on Sunday night. In his absence, Micah Richards had to pick up the young player of the year award on his team-mate’s behalf.

There were conflicting stories coming from Eastlands as to why Balotelli had performed yet another flit back to his native Italy.

FantasyIreland said:

Sorry,'they are improving' was the phrase used and not making progress......

Anyway for any interested here is the link,listen from about 14.45 onwards

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/7725/0/transfer-rumours-and-paper-review-review-chris-davies-tuesday-may-24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... day-may-24</a>

Plain Speaking said:
Red top tabloids making out as if he could be leaving because he wasnt on the bus.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1390199/Mario-Balotelli-missing-Manchester-Citys-Cup-parade.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... arade.html</a>

Mario Balotelli's future at Manchester City is in doubt once more this morning after the controversial Italian snubbed the club's FA Cup parade.

Balotelli was named man of the match after City beat Stoke to win their first trophy in 35 years 10 days ago.
But despite receiving a letter from City chief executive Garry Cook instructing him that he must attend last night's parade and town hall reception, the 20-year-old flew home to Italy on Sunday morning.

Carlos Tevez was there to parade the FA Cup despite suggestions he, too, would be missing.

Tevez also issued a statement that said: 'In my mind, there was never a question as to whether I would be there. No one had to persuade me because I simply wouldn't have missed this event.'

Balotelli heaped further embarrassment on City by also skipping the player of the year dinner on Sunday night. In his absence, Micah Richards had to pick up the young player of the year award on his team-mate’s behalf.

There were conflicting stories coming from Eastlands as to why Balotelli had performed yet another flit back to his native Italy.

Yep but they never let the truth get in the way of a good slagging of Mario.
Taken from the OS
Some papers fear he is in trouble - "Balotelli in hot water as he ducks Cup parade," announces the Mail's back page - but hereisthecity.co.uk take their cue from a Guardian report.

They explain: "Mario Balotelli will not face sanctions after missing Manchester City's end-of-season celebrations in order to return to Italy for private family reasons.

"Prone to bouts of homesickness, Balotelli can be a law unto himself at times but he had apparently been looking forward to welcoming relatives to Manchester for Monday night's festivities and even went to the unprecedented trouble of booking his pet dog a place on the bus.

"Club officials confirmed he would not be fined for his no-shows and had a legitimate reason for heading to Italy after being an unused substitute during the team's 2-0 win at Bolton Wanderers on Sunday."

Rubyappeal said:
FantasyIreland said:

I think it was Chris Davies.....I really do wonder how some of these clowns get paid to spout this crap.....
"City need a playmaker and a goalscorer as their game is based on defence"....he's obviously never heard of either.David Silva,a player who would walk into any other team in the world...playing behind Carlos Tevez,joint golden boot holder...seriously-how do these nobs get a national platform to air their ill-informed shite?

nothing wrong with what he said, everyone knows we need a playmaker, when silva gets marked out of the game our chances are halved. sneidjer or modric would be excellent

a goalscorer, well if tevez goes then we do need one. quickly. although i do have blind faith in the abilities of dzeko and balo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.