Alan Brazil about to "talk Balotelli" on Talksport

forevermancity said:
Rubyappeal said:
FantasyIreland said:
Who was the d1ckhead journalist who flippantly stated 'they won the FA cup and finished joint second so they are making progress....'

Progress?? If the Spuds or dippers had experienced similar success the press would have been petitioning for knighthoods.....

I think it was Chris Davies.....I really do wonder how some of these clowns get paid to spout this crap.....
"City need a playmaker and a goalscorer as their game is based on defence"....he's obviously never heard of either.David Silva,a player who would walk into any other team in the world...playing behind Carlos Tevez,joint golden boot holder...seriously-how do these nobs get a national platform to air their ill-informed shite?

nothing wrong with what he said, everyone knows we need a playmaker, when silva gets marked out of the game our chances are halved. sneidjer or modric would be excellent

a goalscorer, well if tevez goes then we do need one. quickly. although i do have blind faith in the abilities of dzeko and balo
Spot on. The remark wasn't 'flippant' either.

Pigeonho said:

I don't usually agree with the paranoid 'anti City' brigade as i don't believe there is a basis for one,however,i honestly don't think we are receiving the level of credit our success deserves.
Davies' statement was indeed flippant,he made it sound like we'd done nothing more than moved up a couple of mid table places..... I am yet to hear any unbiased journalist give us anywhere near the pat on the back our achievements warrant.

FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:

I don't usually agree with the paranoid 'anti City' brigade as i don't believe there is a basis for one,however,i honestly don't think we are receiving the level of credit our success deserves.
Davies' statement was indeed flippant,he made it sound like we'd done nothing more than moved up a couple of mid table places..... I am yet to hear any unbiased journalist give us anywhere near the pat on the back our achievements warrant.
Their view will, and always has been, that the money we have spent should be doing nothing less than what we have done. I have heard and read pundits and journalists say we have had a successful season, but nothing over the top. That, in my opinion, is because they think we should be finishing in the top 3 and winning a cup, what with the money spent. Thats how they see it and thats how they'll report it. They did it with Chelsea and they're doing it with us. The paranoia is rife though, I mean just look at the Sky thread about how they covered the procession last night. It's like as if people are waiting and watching for things which are even remotely anti-City. The truth about Sky last night was infact that they had other Spors reports to cover, and City's players weren't due out. The OP of that thread though instantly presumed they had decided not to show the players coming out, and then went about a paranoid-fuelled thread about it! It's hilarious at times.

Pigeonho said:
Their view will, and always has been, that the money we have spent should be doing nothing less than what we have done. I have heard and read pundits and journalists say we have had a successful season, but nothing over the top. That, in my opinion, is because they think we should be finishing in the top 3 and winning a cup, what with the money spent. Thats how they see it and thats how they'll report it. They did it with Chelsea and they're doing it with us. The paranoia is rife though, I mean just look at the Sky thread about how they covered the procession last night. It's like as if people are waiting and watching for things which are even remotely anti-City. The truth about Sky last night was infact that they had other Spors reports to cover, and City's players weren't due out. The OP of that thread though instantly presumed they had decided not to show the players coming out, and then went about a paranoid-fuelled thread about it! It's hilarious at times.

You make a good point about 'their' expectations and,being honest in,part i agree with them,i'd just like to have seen a touch more credit because which ever way you look at it,we have done incredibly well,but i guess it's human nature......

As for the paranoid crew,i couldn't agree more.

FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:

You make a good point about 'their' expectations and,being honest in,part i agree with them,i'd just like to have seen a touch more credit because which ever way you look at it,we have done incredibly well,but i guess it's human nature......

As for the paranoid crew,i couldn't agree more.
I'm quite happy with the press we have had. On the Sunday following the final I got what I expected, a paper with half United for their achievements, and half City for ours. Not all United 'with a snippet for us', as was predicted by some on here, and indeed by some I was watching the final with. It was split right down the middle, which is fair enough. The one thing I will almost agree to criticise the media for is us finishing on level points with Chelsea and pipping Arsenal to 3rd. We haven't been given the credit that deserves, however I link that instantly to my earlier point about them thinking thats where we should be finishing. In the whole though I have been happy with the level of press we have received. Acknowledgement but nothing too over the top. We all know our success, and that's all that should matter.

OxBlue said:
Wonder if this will be another slagging from the media or a talk about the great potential this lad has and how he could be a talisman for us for the next few years?

the kid is great but he needs to chill

Out of interest, is Alan Brazil still an alcoholic who spends his spare time at the horse racing, rolling around on the floor in piss soaked trousers?

i nearly fell out of my car on the east lancs this morning when that herbert said "they`re improving"

ffs a compliment.

well sort of.<br /><br />-- Tue May 24, 2011 1:39 pm --<br /><br />
Lancet Fluke said:
Out of interest, is Alan Brazil still an alcoholic who spends his spare time at the horse racing, rolling around on the floor in piss soaked trousers?

yes and chicken is a sycophantic **** who will sink to any depth to suckhole a freebie of anyone.

his ability at scrounging is only surpassed by his ability to feel no shame.

hes a name dropping, free loading first rate ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.