Alan Brazil - talkSPORT

scall11

Anyone just hear that?

He sounded like he was slurring, and was making light of depression. Suddenly he's "gone home with a sore throat" and Danny Kelly's taken over.

I had it on about an hour ago. He was late on air and when he turned up he was definitely pissed out of his fat, overblown face. Even Irani laughed embarrassed at one point. Has he fucked off then?!

He said they, (he and Irani), were on the piss all day in Soho yesterday.

Brazil's view of the cure for depression... "pull your socks up"... was truly toe-curlingly embarrassing.

I think he actually has serious problems himself, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him do a Mike Parry in the near future...

I just heard his comments about people with depression should just "pull themselves together" and similar stuff.

What did Mike Parry do?

Alan Brazil is a joke. Get Stan Collymore in to liven the show up a bit.

car crash radio....

Had it on, but not paying too much attention then noticed he was arguing with the guests (reporter) and saying all sorts of nonsense..

I can't stand Irani so at least he got to squirm live on air for a bit

peoffrey said:
What did Mike Parry do?

Alan Brazil is a joke. Get Stan Collymore in to liven the show up a bit.
Liven the show up? Collymore is the dullest most boring man in football!

Haven't heard Brazil but Boycott had some pretty outdated views on the BBC the other day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.