Alan Hansen talks sense shock

pirate

i feel dirty but I agree with something Alan Hansen has said.

He agrees with me that it was right that Beckham shouldnt be in the GB team

pirate said:

banhammer.jpg

pirate said:

How can you justify Giggs' selection ahead of him? At least Beckham is playing games.

1 step forward, two steps back, he then followed it up with "Micah Richards looks like he's been on the pies all summer" always full of praise for our players.

And incidentally although I don't really give a fuck myself about Beckham, surely even if he is on his last legs, considering his efforts regarding the games themselves and his exemplary private life in general, it should have been him rather than that slimey twat Giggs to Captain our team.
Still, at least he won't be shagging around for 90 minutes tonight, and his siblings can know for certain their wifes are safe from his clutches for at least an hour or two this evening.

Lordeffingham said:
1 step forward, two steps back, he then followed it up with "Micah Richards looks like he's been on the pies all summer" always full of praise for our players.

And incidentally although I don't really give a fuck myself about Beckham, surely even if he is on his last legs, considering his efforts regarding the games themselves and his exemplary private life in general, it should have been him rather than that slimey twat Giggs to Captain our team.
Still, at least he won't be shagging around for 90 minutes tonight, and his siblings can know for certain their wifes are safe from his clutches for at least an hour or two this evening.
Er; not quite.
art-beckham-420x0.jpg

From what i saw of Team GB's attempts to get to grips with Brazil last week , we'd probably be better off leaving the fuckin' lot of em' at home ....

i must admit that Birmingham goalkeeper looked pretty good though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.