Alan Henning - how should we respond?

Ducado said:
There is a small but growing Islamic reform movement that is attempting to move Islam closer to accommodating modern western liberal values

Not these guys then?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.aspx?bcid=1509282970001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.aspx? ... 9282970001</a>

only just really seen this - condolences to kitykev and your family and friends.

puts some of the shite in here in perspective...

Thoughts are with you Kev and blue10high, hope you receive all the support and affection you need.

My thoughts are with you and your family Kev. I think you and your family have been impeccable, like Alan, you've shown what amazing human beings you are.

Kev, we're all thinking about you and your family bud. Hopefully it goes without saying ... anything you need, just say the word.

the vermin perpetrators have no humanity and we have no choice but to fight such scum
it's a war that cannot be won but must be fought anyway because of the evil that the scum represent

Kev - very best wishes to you and yours pal
unbelievable what they did to such a caring human being
he won't be forgotten that's for sure

Thanks for all the kind words, Me my family and Kev have all had a very hard time, Alan was a prisoner since the day after Boxing day. so it has been very hard not even allowed to talk about it not even to best friends, the one thing I cant get my head round is it was on Bluemoon before the home office knew, This site has helped to keep our minds off of the real world at our lowest points thanks Bluemoon. Paul Alan's brother.

blue10high said:
Thanks for all the kind words, Me my family and Kev have all had a very hard time, Alan was a prisoner since the day after Boxing day. so it has been very hard not even allowed to talk about it not even to best friends, the one thing I cant get my head round is it was on Bluemoon before the home office knew, This site has helped to keep our minds off of the real world at our lowest points thanks Bluemoon. Paul Alan's brother.

No word's can describe how you all must feel but it must be a pleasure to call such a caring courageous honorable man your brother. People need to remember him for the way he lived not the way he died. Take care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.