Alan Shearer - Wiki Entry

MCFCinUSA

(expat based in USA) but past year back in the UK
Team supported
City since 1977
interestingly, if you look up Sergio's Wiki page, it doesn't have a separately organised field for 'records' - but it does mention them in the initial preamble:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Aguero

>>
Agüero moved to Premier League club Manchester City in July 2011 for an undisclosed fee thought to be in the region of £35 million. On the last day of his debut season with the club, he scored a 94th-minute winner against Queens Park Rangers that earned City its first league title in 44 years. At the end of the 2015–16 season, of players who had played at least two seasons in the Premier League, Agüero had the highest goals per minute ratio in the history of the competition since its formation in 1992, averaging a goal every 106 minutes, ahead of Thierry Henry.[6] He also holds the joint-record for the most goals scored in a single Premier League match – five – and the fastest to do so, in 23 minutes and 34 seconds of match time.[7] In November 2017, Agüero became Manchester City's all-time highest goal-scorer, scoring his 178th City goal against Napoli.[8] Agüero is currently the 4th highest goalscorer in Premier League history, and the highest non-English scorer in the history of the competition, with 180 goals in the division. He also holds the record for most hat-tricks in the Premier League, with twelve.
<<

I've seen some very funny edits in the past Mad Eye - that were beautiful piss-takes, but they don't usually last long.. I find it interesting that Sergio's entries aren't organised quite the same as Alan's, and that apparently even though the hat-trick list is properly updated and correct, Shearer's individual page is now out-of-date.. I'd expect out of all the readers on BM someone is an editor/contributor to Wiki, but they've not been on this thread yet - or he or she is a closet Shearer supporter ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.