Albania vs England | Sun 28th March

MCFC1993

On ITV1, coverage starts at 16.10, kick off at 17.00. The game is being played in Albania.

Ranked 66th in the world, so a slightly tougher test than the other night. Although, they only beat Andorra 1-0 the other night, so that doesn't fill me with complete confidence that it's going to be competitive, hopefully I'm wrong.

Some issues with fans.

A couple of thousand are being allowed in, however the authorities are expecting more than than to be hanging outside the ground with it being a big match.

I hope ITV have a red button as seeing what's going on outside might be more exciting than the match.

I see Slabhead and Stones expected to start. That's probably Southgate a preferential defensive combo.

Expected 8 or 9 starting changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maguire has gone? To Albania? Isn't he afraid of the Albanian Mafia? Gosh, what a brave fellow.

No injuries to city players please. But as with others above, won't be watching.

Was thinking the other day about why I can't get back into international football. Love the idea of coming out of lockdown and safely into an international competition, but just can't get into it. But that's a conversation for another thread. Good luck England, and again no injuries please.

Maguire has gone? To Albania? Isn't he afraid of the Albanian Mafia? Gosh, what a brave fellow.

No injuries to city players please. But as with others above, won't be watching.

Was thinking the other day about why I can't get back into international football. Love the idea of coming out of lockdown and safely into an international competition, but just can't get into it. But that's a conversation for another thread. Good luck England, and again no injuries please.
Perhaps that's the "security concern"

The twat blamed the head of their biggest mafia and he's arranged a welcome party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.