Albert Rusnak

Latics Fan SJK

Speaking with @viewfromablue, he tells me he's a tricky, pacy right winger. I didn't really think we needed a right winger tbh, more a CM or #10 kind of player as a direct replacement for Jose Baxter.

Seems we've got Rusnak on loan til January and hopefully, providing we look after him and he does well, we'll either extend it or loan someone else from you.

So, tell me......what's this kid like?

sjk2008 said:
Speaking with @viewfromablue, he tells me he's a tricky, pacy right winger. I didn't really think we needed a right winger tbh, more a CM or #10 kind of player as a direct replacement for Jose Baxter.

Seems we've got Rusnak on loan til January and hopefully, providing we look after him and he does well, we'll either extend it or loan someone else from you.

So, tell me......what's this kid like?

Scored two vs Everton U21s a few days ago
see him in action here

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highlights/2013/August/EDS-v-Everton-highlights

You got a bloody good lad there,very promising,look after him please. Personally I'm a bit disappointed that he's not going to be playing any part for us in the Capital One Cup.He & Lopes are probably our two best prospects so you've got a tricky,skilful player who'll pop up with a few goals for you too in my opinion.

Just what he needs. As others have said, he is a tidy player with good feet and scored two vs Everton on Monday. I've only seen him "live" twice and if I was to offer a negative it would be (like a hell of a lot of players anyway) he tended to drift in and out of the games I saw. First half vs Everton, they simply could not handle him, however second half the foot came off the gas and Everton, to be fair, were a bit better organised.

Like I say though, tricky, good feet, eye for goal, can beat a man and a very good prospect. Hope it works out for him and he comes back fitter, stronger and more mature so that he can progress up the ranks to the first team.

Good to see our kids getting senior football experience. Has got to be the way forward.

Ruznak has shown significant progress in his game over the last year and this could be a superb opportunity for him. I will be surprised if he's not a great success at Oldham and starts knocking on the first team squad door.

I would agree with most of what's been said but not that he is a pacey winger. He might often played wide right but he isn't a winger and he is not a really quick player.Decent pace but not fast. Really good feet though and definitely an eye for goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.