Albert Rusnak

SCF08 said:
Neville Kneville said:
Joining Groeningen permanently next month for an 'undisclosed' fee.

Good luck for the future Albert.
Yep, it's official.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcgroningen.nl/home/nieuws/nieuwsbericht/artikel/fc-groningen-contracteert-albert-rusnak/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcgroningen.nl/home/nieuws/n ... rt-rusnak/</a>

City requested that Groningen didn't make the transfer fee public, according to the FC Groningen website. Rusnak has signed a 3,5 year contract.

£430,000 according to a post on the transfer forum.

Should be in the General forum now.......

According to the mail......Groningen attacking midfielder Albert Rusnak is being earmarked for a return to the Premier League this summer - despite only leaving Manchester City last month.

A clutch of top-flight sides, including West Ham and Swansea, are monitoring the Slovakia Under 21 international after earning rave reviews in Holland this season.

Italian side Palermo are also keeping close tabs on the creative midfielder

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2957050/Albert-Rusnak-attracting-West-Ham-Swansea-despite-leaving-Manchester-City-January.html#ixzz3S0wPn7Xn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3S0wPn7Xn</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just scored the opening goal in the Dutch Cup Final after 63 minutes. Still 25 mins to go.

EDIT:

And another one after 74 minutes. FC Groningen now leading PEC Zwolle by 2 goals to 0.

Who is in charge of youth? Another homegrown showing his worth elsewhere whilst we struggle to fill our home grown Quota.
I said a while back he was class when he refused to play for Oldham reserves. He knew his worth and our club treated him with content he would shit all over Pogba IMHO and look at the stupid money they want for him.
Someone on here said he needed a good slap, looks like he's proving me right just like JG will.

£484,000 Our Clubs Run by idiots,

283300D900000578-3064059-image-a-15_1430478812592.jpg

blueincy said:
Who is in charge of youth? Another homegrown showing his worth elsewhere whilst we struggle to fill our home grown Quota.
I said a while back he was class when he refused to play for Oldham reserves. He knew his worth and our club treated him with content he would shit all over Pogba IMHO and look at the stupid money they want for him.
Someone on here said he needed a good slap, looks like he's proving me right just like JG will.

Oh dear. He's a midtable eredivise player, who couldn't get a game at a relegation threatened Championship team last year. It's great that he's doing well, but you're living in the clouds if you think he belongs in the same sentence as someone like Pogba. As for Guidetti proving you right, he's currently struggling to get a game for Celtic, so fuck knows what he's proving, other than that he's not as good as known world beater Leigh Griffiths.

BigOscar said:
blueincy said:

Oh dear. He's a midtable eredivise player, who couldn't get a game at a relegation threatened Championship team last year. It's great that he's doing well, but you're living in the clouds if you think he belongs in the same sentence as someone like Pogba. As for Guidetti proving you right, he's currently struggling to get a game for Celtic, so fuck knows what he's proving, other than that he's not as good as known world beater Leigh Griffiths.
I'm hoping you've just been Clarkied, otherwise FFS.

ColinLee said:
BigOscar said:
blueincy said:

I'm hoping you've just been Clarkied, otherwise FFS.
Honestly, it's getting to the point where it's impossible to tell, as there are so many just insane opinions from people on here. Especially if it inviolves a chance to bash anyone who had a hand in Mancini being fired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.