Alberto Moleiro

This kid is very pacey and would be perfect on the left wing. McAtee plays through the middle (a bit like Bernardo) and Palmer plays from the right so I don't see the problem, it works with the clubs policy of having two players for each position. If anything the competition would bring the best out of these youngsters.

Tie him down to a 7 year contract.
If he's a left winger,great.Although in that video i dint get that impression and i saw nothing McAtee doesnt/can't do.

But if the kid is genuine first team potential,and better than we have,or he is happy to come and be used as a profit making exercise,then im all for it.

If he's a left winger,great.Although in that video i dint get that impression and i saw nothing McAtee doesnt/can't do.

But if the kid is genuine first team potential,and better than we have,or he is happy to come and be used as a profit making exercise,then im all for it.
But is it not the case of the more the merrier?

No guarantee any will make it to the very top including McAtee and Palmer, both seem to have the natural talent but football is not just about that, mentality is just as important and why so many kids fail.

But is it not the case of the more the merrier?

No guarantee any will make it to the very top including McAtee and Palmer, both seem to have the natural talent but football is not just about that, mentality is just as important and why so many kids fail.
I'm a big fan of less is more and keeping things simple.

He’s from Tenerife but plays for their bitter rivals Las Palmas (of Gran Canaria) so that’s where the Pedri comparison comes in, as he followed a similar career path.
Saw him a couple of times last season and while he looked gifted, I’m far from sure he is any better than our own crop of young wingers tbh
If indeed we are after him then we should get Agent David to have a word, he is the King of the Canary Islands and especially Gran Canaria, where he is revered by the locals

He doesn’t play for Barcelona.
But that's who they tend to want to go 'home' to. He might be different though, who knows?

Reactions: kun
Barca are a fucking joke, no way should they be allowed to keep on splashing the cash. How much have we received from them for the Torres sale yet, I guarantee we'll never see all that 55m, plus they can't even pay their own players wages yet still have spent over 100m so far this window. Joke of a club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.