Album of the day - Richard Marx (Repeat Offender)

BlueHammer85

repeat_offender.jpg

Repeat Offender is the second studio album by singer/songwriter Richard Marx. Released in mid-1989, it reached No. 1 on the Billboard Pop Albums chart. The album went on to sell over five million copies in the US alone (several times that worldwide) due to five major singles on the Billboard charts, including two No. 1 hits: "Satisfied" and the Platinum-certified "Right Here Waiting".

1. Nothin' You Can Do About It
2. Satisfied
3. Angelia
4. Too Late To Say Goodbye
5. Right Here Waiting
6. Heart On The Line
7. Real World
8. If You Don't Want My Love
9. That Was Lulu
10. Wait For The Sunrise
11. Children Of The Night

A classic soft 80's rock album from Marx. Powerful voice and a decent songwriter - 'Right Here Waiting' was the huge hit from here and is agreat song, Satisfied', 'Angelia' and 'Children Of The Night' also very good, the latter with haunting powerful lyrics. Not bad at all.

6.8/10

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_E2EHVxNAE[/video]

nimrod said:
Is this the Aussie guy Mark ?

bit cheesy for me mate

How about King Crimson ?

He's American, and yeh he has done alot of cheesy sh*te over the years, less so on this album. But 'Hazard' he did is one of my favorite tracks ever.

The Flash said:
Markt85 said:
But 'Hazard' he did is one of my favorite tracks ever.

One of your favourite tracks ever?

You have a shit taste in music if that pan-pipe driven c**t of a song is one of your favourites.

Fuck you Mark and all who sail in you.

As pop songs go its a brilliant track.

that charity shop must have been pleased when you came in to take all their shite off them

everything that is bad about AOR all in one album

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.