Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

crublue1

I'm a functioning alcoholic. I drink everyday. I still manage work because I'm good at what I do. If you've got on a plane with a trent ten strapped to the wing then there's parts in that engine I've signed off.
I gave up last year for six months. That was weird, nobody noticed.
Anyone else a useless alcoholic like me?

I'm a functioning alcoholic. I drink everyday. I still manage work because I'm good at what I do. If you've got on a plane with a trent ten strapped to the wing then there's parts in that engine I've signed off.
Most of the forum
Would send you a pm but can’t ? All I’ll say is control it don’t let it control you, I’ve been there

So long as your just signing off on jobs and not getting your hands oily by using a spanner it's all good until one falls off I suppose.

I sympathize mate.
But you must do rehab. You have to stop. I mean do you drive to from work ? What if you killed someone ?
Also your health.

Rehab is for someone who’s never gone there, you’ve got to want it end of story
Not really, my mate went 3 times, succeeded 3rd time, never drank since. It was salvation army run place. Completely free. He got his own room. Meals everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.