Aldridge leaving

KnaresboroughBlue

From the official site:

Manchester City Football Club today confirmed that its Chief Operating Officer, Paul Aldridge has decided to leave the Club in October.

Garry Cook offered Paul his very best wishes and commented “Although I am disappointed, I can confirm that Paul has decided to leave the Club at the end of the summer. I fully understand his reasons and thank him for all his hard work and invaluable guidance during his time at the club. He leaves with all of our best wishes and we are pleased that we are still able to call upon his experience during the coming summer transfer window”.

Paul commented; “I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at the club. It was a tough decision to leave at such an exciting point in the club’s history but I feel that now is the right time, Garry is putting a great management team in place which I know will ensure a very successful future for City both on and off the pitch. Garry’s team needs to be in place for the long term, hence my decision to move on. After so much change, the club now needs a period of stability.

Paul added further “It has been a privilege working for such a wonderful club. I wish the directors, Garry, Mark, all the staff and, of course, the fans a very successful future and I look forward to playing my part during the next few months prior to my departure”.

Can't say I was ever that comfortable having him at the club.

So good news.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Interesting this. Sara Billington, who would have directly reported to him has also gone. Sounds like there's been a problem.
The funny thing is I was sat here thinking about that, that seems to have been a more planned departure though.

One would imagine they are looking to replace him with someone who can guarantee no repeats of the Kaka saga...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.