Aleix Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a tidy player, but realistically we need to sell him and insert a buy back clause, should he become top class. He has Rodri, Fernandinho, Gundogan and probably even Zinchenko and Stones would be selected in that deep midfield role before him. So he has zero opportunity to make it at City unfortunately.

I've always rooted for Aleix, and he should have a good career somewhere, but looks to be a little below our level. Nothing wrong with that of course, but a move would probably be the best thing for all parties.

I've always rooted for Aleix, and he should have a good career somewhere, but looks to be a little below our level. Nothing wrong with that of course, but a move would probably be the best thing for all parties.
I think he's very decent and suits that pivot roll against weaker teams, but he'll never get in our team ahead of Rodders, Fern or Gundog so an 'Angelino' type move might be the best option

I think he's very decent and suits that pivot roll against weaker teams, but he'll never get in our team ahead of Rodders, Fern or Gundog so an 'Angelino' type move might be the best option
Yeah thats more my point, he's good, but I don't see him pushing aside anyone ahead of him in the pecking order. He's also not really at an age where it would be beneficial for him to sit on the bench either.

I think he might stay this season .. him and Nmecha are the only regular loanies on tour .. and also this:

Him as Bench for Rodri while Ferna moved to CB?!

I think he might stay this season .. him and Nmecha are the only regular loanies on tour .. and also this:

Him as Bench for Rodri while Ferna moved to CB?!

Rodri, Gundogan and Fernandinho will all play DM, don’t think Aleix has a chance to get games this season, maybe next season, with both Gundogan and Fernandinhos contracts ending next summer

Rodri, Gundogan and Fernandinho will all play DM, don’t think Aleix has a chance to get games this season, maybe next season, with both Gundogan and Fernandinhos contracts ending next summer
If Gundogan and Dinho leave after this season, wouldn't mind having Aleix and Douglas to come in as backup 6s and both players can play as a 8 as well (albeit as the deeper 8).

We probably won't see the club buy a midfield player for a LONG time, especially with the midfielders the academy is producing (Doyle).

Interested to see what we do with him. Clearly has talent and a Pep type player. I think he has a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.