Aleix Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at Angelino and see you are wrong.

Here's the logic to follow -

Q: Is Angelino homegrown? A: Yes.

Q: Was Angelino ever in Manchester for 3 seasons or 36 consecutive months? A: No. He was loaned to NYCFC after 30 months here.

Conclusion: Being on loan is OK.

Is it you @domalino? Is your account being hacked?

Read my posts again.
THAT'S why Angelino is HG: 38 months at City between the age of 15 and 21, continuous or not.
Read the rules if you don't believe me.

EXHk.gif

So, pray tell, can we keep him or not?

He's a very tidy player who definitely has skills. If I'm Brighton I try to see if I can sign him up. He'd fit in really well under a coach like Graham Potter, in my opinion.

He's a very tidy player who definitely has skills. If I'm Brighton I try to see if I can sign him up. He'd fit in really well under a coach like Graham Potter, in my opinion.

He's very tidy but i feel he needs to take a few more risks to make a name for himself. He used to play someone beautiful defence splitting passes when he was with our eds. He's far too safe ATM and he just kinda recycles possession nicely and that's it.

May be under Pep's instructions..?
Possibly but he got a bit like that at Girona too. He'll have a good career but if he can find a bit of an x factor too they'll he have an excellent one. When you think of players like Xabi Alonso people don't really think of them as notably great defensively. Yet they remember their incredible passing range. Garcia can easily be equally as effective defensively as the likes of Alonso, but i just feel he needs to develop that same standout quality to be a memorable #6. He's capable of it IMO if he acts a little more boldly. Defo seen him spray some beautiful passes around before so id love to see a little more of that.

Possibly but he got a bit like that at Girona too. He'll have a good career but if he can find a bit of an x factor too they'll he have an excellent one. When you think of players like Xabi Alonso people don't really think of them as notably great defensively. Yet they remember their incredible passing range. Garcia can easily be equally as effective defensively as the likes of Alonso, but i just feel he needs to develop that same standout quality to be a memorable #6. He's capable of it IMO if he acts a little more boldly. Defo seen him spray some beautiful passes around before so id love to see a little more of that.

He used to shoot too.

He used to shoot too.

he did indeed! Scored a few blinders. This was only a few weeks after signing for City. Was at the game and remember it well. He was an attacking midfielder before he joined the club so he has it in him.

Good example of his passing (not Angelino's attacking abilities in this too! Imagine him playing those passes to Sane) around the one minute mark here too. Stunning drilled ball to Barker.

If he could start to get those assets to his game he'd suddenly go up a notch and be a really highly valued player. He's never gonna be a Ferna defensively, so he'll have to be a different kind of #6 to impress. A ball playing, creative one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.