Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
May stay as fourth choice full back and centre half. Won a few trophies with limited ability but good for morale amongst the players and was always keen to take part in Christmas videos. Think Pep wants a little more though.

I know he's not always people's favourite player but his willingness to adapt this season, his ability in that adaptation and the years he's served the club very loyally and with no real dramas surely have to earn the lad a bit of respect now?

Good on you Kolarov lad, you've been a lot better than most gave you credit for. Personally I'd be sad to see him go.

I know he's not always people's favourite player but his willingness to adapt this season, his ability in that adaptation and the years he's served the club very loyally and with no real dramas surely have to earn the lad a bit of respect now?

Good on you Kolarov lad, you've been a lot better than most gave you credit for. Personally I'd be sad to see him go.

Fair enough. I am not a fan and I think he is finished under Pep now at CB following his Monaco performance and if Clichy is deemed a better option at left back then you are in trouble. I'm not sure he will stay to he honest if we can find a taker but he has had a reasonable season this one.

Kolarov will be 32 in December, and he's slower than a stoned slug. With City clearing the decks to vastly improve our squad, I'm surprised he's one who hasn't been touted for the chop, but there's still time yet I suppose.

Kolarov is a reasonable PL player, but his total lack of pace has always troubled me and has constantly been targeted by other teams as a way to breach our defence. I think if we're making such wholesale changes, Kolarov should be one of them too.

Given the choice, I'd have rather kept Clichy as back up to a new left back.

1487970040254-Screen-Shot-2017-02-24-at-35219-PM.png

Kolarov will be 32 in December, and he's slower than a stoned slug. With City clearing the decks to vastly improve our squad, I'm surprised he's one who hasn't been touted for the chop, but there's still time yet I suppose.

Kolarov is a reasonable PL player, but his total lack of pace has always troubled me and has constantly been targeted by other teams as a way to breach our defence. I think if we're making such wholesale changes, Kolarov should be one of them too.

Given the choice, I'd have rather kept Clichy as back up to a new left back.

Pep rates his left foot/passing ability highly. He also thinks Kolarov can be used in games against teams who have slow striker, like West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.