Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a fan up to his Southampton game when he seemed to down tools. Even then I never got the haters. Always thought he was a good player. I wonder if that game was a sign of his frustration at how we use to play? All I can say is welcome back.

This is exactly me. I've always rated him but thought he'd given up the ghost at the end of last year.

Pep has obviously given confidence and motivation and now he's showing his true potential. I think it says a lot about our previous manager in particular.

The transformation of Kolarov & Sterling has been staggering this season...is this bizarro world we're in now? Long may it continue.

Last edited:
It's madness I tell ya!!!!

He looks a completely different player. Winning headers, playing amazing football, comes across a bit of a leader.... bullies Mkhitaryan.

His transformation is so dramatic that I wouldn't be surprised if the word steroids is mischievably mentioned in the media at some time. But unlike with the Leicester suspicions we'll have a CSI type investigation all over us to sully our reputation.

Kolarov get back in your shell quick!!!!!

What can I say other than I'm sorry? He's been magnificent in every game he's played this season, and what's more impressive is he's seemingly improves in every game too.

Pep really is a miracle worker.

We've seen him in midfield. He's fucking shite. But he played midfield later in the game tonight & he wasn't fucking shite at all, even with one foot.

What the fuck is going on ?

I can't get my head round it at all. It's like he's had a brain transplant. Well, one put in.

Never seen anything like this transformation, in football.

Pretty much sums up what millions of blues have been thinking for maybe 3 years. Myself included.

It's brilliant to see Kolarov performing like this & I am as surprised as anyone about his transformation. I think it's a combination of discipline & responsibility that has helped him so much. And it's not just an individual thing, for instance there were a couple of times last night when he was left high up the pitch & running back quite slowly, but because City are playing as a TEAM someone has filled in for his excursion up front.

However, he has improved immeasurably from last season. I never realised he was so good in the air, he's showing more composure on the ball & when he's passing, not shooting, he's as good as anyone. Pep is a genius. Seriously, he is streets above any other manager in the Prem - & there are some good ones

The players were bored last season..

AK has always been an excellent player, never really got why many had a go at him really, the guy has scored some great goals and provided tons of assists over the time he has been here.

Well played AK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.