Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Master Ram Rod

Do people still seriously actually rate him?

He's one of the worst players we've ever had. Can't defend, can't attack, can't pass, can't cross, can't shoot, can't tackle, can't head... should I go on?

I wouldn't even mind if he tried, but he doesn't, just waddles round the pitch without a care in the world.

Even had my United mates texting me saying "forgot how bad Kolarov is" pissing themselves.

And giving him the armband over Hart/Zab was an absolute disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy next to me can't stand him, and I'm forever being Bastard Advocate and singing his praises! But today was a rank performance. Why does he have to try and kill someone every time he crosses the ball. No one's gonna try and get their head on those crosses whenever they didn't end up in Row G of the first tier. He put in one decent cross today and the strikers were ahead of it and the cavalry were still watering their fuckin' horses!

Utterly useless today in every single aspect of his game

You could have dragged in a left back from a pub team on Hough End and he'd have done better than that clown today

However he shouldn't have been playing in the first place so the manager is just as much to blame

He shouldn't have started today. Hung out to dry by the manager simple as that. He didn't look fit, he's already slow and Clichy was waiting in the wings. I'd have him ahead of Clichy around 60% of the time, but never with demichellis and Yaya in the same time and never against teams who are notoriously quick on the counter.

Can't believe him and Clichy are still our leftbacks, both have always been poor and are only getting worse. Today was terrible though, he wasted so many great opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.