Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
His display reminded me of Robhino's at Spurs. When he was the sub, and was subbed shortly afterwards. He didn't last much longer either.

He's an absolutely complete and utter disgrace to both this club and himself.

He's appalling and the sooner he leaves this club and fucks off the better.

I can't comprehend how annoyed Mangala must be having to play next to this complete and utter fucking clown who does nothing but fuck his teammates over

He's an absolutely complete and utter disgrace to both this club and himself.

He's appalling and the sooner he leaves this club and fucks off the better.

I can't comprehend how annoyed Mangala must be having to play next to this complete and utter fucking clown who does nothing but fuck his teammates over

A day for Andy Morrison playing next to him and giving him a slap at half time.

Seriously though, where are the leaders in this side letting those around them know it's unacceptable?

A day for Andy Morrison playing next to him and giving him a slap at half time.

Seriously though, where are the leaders in this side letting those around them know it's unacceptable?

If I'd have been a teammate after the second goal I'd have fucking ran over to him and told him that he's a lazy **** who needs to do the defensive basics before galavanting forwards.

Even on Mane's second ball the fact he doesn't head it is even bigger shithousery. Like I say, he's a wanker who doesn't deserve a place at our club

Fucking disgrace. Shit and cheating a living. Worst part is, he never even apologises or looks like he cares. Arrogant fucker

Kolarov comes across as the hard man , but his performance today was one of a complete coward , and i have never said that about any city player before , he let MP , his fellow players and the supporters down today , i wouldnt let him anywhere near the plane to Madrid on Wednesday , let him train with the kids and pay him off at the end of the season.

Kolarov to start against Real..taking the place of Silva on the left side to give us balance for me..this makes sense..Clichy fullback..kdb in the middle..navas on the other flank..no Stirling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.