Alessandro Bastoni

Heard months ago (before the CL ban which has thrown things in the air) that he was a target to be Laporte’s back up. We were looking at two CB’s, one to partner Laporte and one to deputise for him (was told it was him, Pau Torres or Ake as a left footer.) But Skriniar is a complete go ahead from the club so I have doubts about Inter letting both go at the same time. CL ban has really thrown a spanner in the works but the club is still insistent that it’ll be overturned, at least that’s what they’re telling the transfer target’s agents.
I'd prefer Ake; purely because he's homegrown and you can see the ****s (FA/Premier League) using some form of rule to try and stiff us in future, especially if Stones goes as well.

I'd prefer Ake; purely because he's homegrown and you can see the ****s (FA/Premier League) using some form of rule to try and stiff us in future, especially if Stones goes as well.
If we are losing Stones, I'd like Ake too.

For me he is overrated.Inter wants to buy Bremer who was best defender in serie a this season.So Inter rejecting 60mill. I'm not believing in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.