"Alex purple-head Ferguscum"

I went to school with Ged.

Always been a big blue. Sadly a bunch of retarded scroat rags who never go to a game have obviously been unable to cope with his banter and grassed. I know a lot of the ones who comment on his status and they are pure Blackley scum, proper red shite!

Well done that man!!!

A telling off to the public but i bet it was something different behind closed doors :) THEATRE OF COMPLEX TOSSERS never a truer word spoken

Henry Chinaski said:
I went to school with Ged.

Always been a big blue. Sadly a bunch of retarded scroat rags who never go to a game have obviously been unable to cope with his banter and grassed. I know a lot of the ones who comment on his status and they are pure Blackley scum, proper red shite!

Well done that man!!!
grassed up hope you ment that one ,ha ha

My nephew went to Our Lady's in Blackley with him, the words screw and loose were mentioned when he told me about him!

Funny as it was before the game, the more I think about this now the more I think it would have played a part in motivating United for the game. Should have kept his thoughts to himself the clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.