"Alex purple-head Ferguscum"

Roger Ringpiece said:
Funny as it was before the game, the more I think about this now the more I think it would have played a part in motivating United for the game. Should have kept his thoughts to himself the clown.

Yawn.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Funny as it was before the game, the more I think about this now the more I think it would have played a part in motivating United for the game. Should have kept his thoughts to himself the clown.

Do me a favour love!

Roger Ringpiece said:

united didnt look all that motivated to me tbh..
Teams can practice penalties,free kicks,corners,and set plays.
No one can practice for rooneys goal..one of those things,nowt to do with what was said prior to the match.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Yeah, you're absolutely spot on. United's players didn't give a shit that it was the most important league derby for years and that they could knock City out of the race while cementing their own title credentials. What really got them fired up was that City's assistant lawnmower pusher had been posting nasty words about them on Facebook.

Get a grip.

Roger Ringpiece said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This post deserves best joke of the season award.

At least it shows there is a real City fan on the pitch every week. A good lad from north Manchester.

A senior club official contacted Coyne and the 31-year-old
31? And the rest!!!!!

If it's the same Ged Coyne I'm thinking of, he's Peter Coyne's brother. Peter was just a couple of years below me at primary school and it's been a very long time since I was 31.

I could be getting mixed up but I think he also used to work in the security office at the airport.

Prestwich_Blue said:
31? And the rest!!!!!

If it's the same Ged Coyne I'm thinking of, he's Peter Coyne's brother. Peter was just a couple of years below me at primary school and it's been a very long time since I was 31.

I could be getting mixed up but I think he also used to work in the security office at the airport.

Wrong one PB.

Prestwich_Blue said:
31? And the rest!!!!!

No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.