Alex Robertson | On loan at Portsmouth

watched for 15mins or so, came on in the 62m, helped in the buildup to the 3rd goal, looked like he had no problem with the level, got into some handbags late when he 'dived' in the box looking for a pen, looked like his foot got stepped on to me tho, shrug, this video should start when he comes on the pitch ... the announcers discuss his situation for a few mins

Alex Robertson has gone on loan to Portsmouth, Pompey mate is asking me what he's like, never seen him play personally any pointers I can give the Pompey fan ?

Alex Robertson has gone on loan to Portsmouth, Pompey mate is asking me what he's like, never seen him play personally any pointers I can give the Pompey fan ?
Skilful, lightweight, will never have a chance at City but hopefully gets a career somewhere. Pompey seem progressive so hope he does well

Just reading some online comments about him this season. The Portsmouth fans absolutely love him, and it seems the manager does as well. Great experience for him and I watched his debut for the Australian national team. He’s a classy player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.