Alex Scott new host of Football Focus

urban genie

With that nobhead dan walker stepping down reports that Alex Scott will take over presenting Football Focus.

Think it is a good appointment, she gives better punditry than most of thr men and also is decent media wise.

Boiled some piss though amongst those still thinking it's 1950 in every way shape and form.

Last edited:
This thread is useless without pics

Sexist I know but......

Never got why people write that on ones about people whose pics are readily available, but then don't post a pic themselves.

Seems bone idle to me ;-)

Last edited:
With that nobhead dan walker stepping down reports that Alex Scott will take over presenting Football Focus.

Think it is a good appointment, she gives better punditry than most of thr men and also is decent media wise.

Boiled some piss though amongst those still thinking it's 1950 in every way shape and form.
Oh, if only it were the 1950s! Oh, hang on, I wouldn't be typing this if it were the 50s - the golden age of D. Ewing once of the parish of Rusholme!

As for FF, it's typically the BBC - just oozing in the finest swill a football programme could offer up the punters. I can't see AS making a great deal of difference, other than attempting to come up with some suitably unfunny comment like Scunny v The Money.

Oh, if only it were the 1950s! Oh, hang on, I wouldn't be typing this if it were the 50s - the golden age of D. Ewing once of the parish of Rusholme!

As for FF, it's typically the BBC - just oozing in the finest swill a football programme could offer up the punters. I can't see AS making a great deal of difference, other than attempting to come up with some suitably unfunny comment like Scunny v The Money.

They need to bin off the other clowns on there too if honest, lawrenson and dublin are dire, I will be honest stopped watching it a while ago unless some city interview is on as it it pretty average a show

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.