He’s probably read the Tommy Robinson thread on here and knows to play to the thick Anti-Muslamics.

He’s a very intelligent bloke. But he’s a game playing, self serving politician - he knows or thinks he knows, which way the wind is blowing and what he can get away with

He clearly has some kind of Jedi powers
e4586ad201835f0100a92939074a62c4.gif
b0abf3ef16a9c38596504fb640ce01b9.gif

Once Corbyn gets in Boris becomes leader of the Tories and the beeb recommission love thy neighbour and mind your language we are right back to the 70’s. I’m checking autotrader for any deals on a beige Austin Allegro.

think positive - we could also get 'Till Death Us Do Part back and you may just be able to get a good deal on a Vauxhall Cresta - you will have to travel round local forecourts and buy exhacnge&mart as I don't think autotrader was around then was it?

He’s a very intelligent bloke. But he’s a game playing, self serving politician - he knows or thinks he knows, which way the wind is blowing and what he can get away with

I think you are partially right but I think others think he is intelligent which ha lead him to believe he is far cleverer than he really is which is why every so often he goes too far - I hope he is made the Tory Party Leader because as I have said before he will finish Toryism for a generation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.