He’s done more than that, signed an agreement that we’ll send troops if Putin invades Finland or Sweden
I missed the parliamentary vote or discussion but he’s done it (signed)
He’s even taking the piss out of his party, due to their majority.

Is it democratic?

Sorry, I just laughed out loud to my own question.

He’s done more than that, signed an agreement that we’ll send troops if Putin invades Finland or Sweden
I missed the parliamentary vote or discussion but he’s done it (signed)

assuming we can spare enough of our 70k militia forces and the few tanks we haven't given to Poland in lieu of the ones they gave to Ukraine............why anyone would sign a treaty with him I have no idea he will weasel out of it if it suits him

He will break it no doubt whatsoever if Putin invades the Baltic states.
Ukraine have to take on Putin alone so why would we defend Norway and Sweden that would still lead to the 3rd.world war
Its never going to happen, if Putin can't even finish off Ukraine why invade other countries. This is pure posturing and more about Johnson gaslighting people in to thinking that he is some sort of Churchill and we really need him to stick around. Truth is you could stick anyone with a scintilla of competence and they could do a better job than this bufoon.

Remember that Lebebebebebdev peerage where Johnson allegedly ignored his security advice to give him a peerage?

MPs voted and said "show us what there is by way of documentation"
Cabinet Office "national security, blah, have some minor stuff, we're not telling you."

That's encouraging, isn't it? I wonder what there is that they aren't issuing.

Remember that Lebebebebebdev peerage where Johnson allegedly ignored his security advice to give him a peerage?

MPs voted and said "show us what there is by way of documentation"
Cabinet Office "national security, blah, have some minor stuff, we're not telling you."

That's encouraging, isn't it? I wonder what there is that they aren't issuing.

1652372530264.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.