Yes, I do and my rationale is quite simple. No matter how bad he gets, he is still better than the other lot. Plus he got Brexit done (sort of) got a vaccine programme up and running successfully (I had a bad bout of Covid in Oct 2021 & without my jabs I might not be here right now - which I'm pretty grateful for) and he has performed well in the face of Russian aggression in the Ukraine too.

Finally, he knows what a woman is and is not afraid to say it. He is obviously flawed, but like I said - not as flawed as his opponents and this is borne out by the polls. You would think that with everything that has happened since December 2019 Labour would be massively ahead. They are not.
Hahahahaha
“He’s shit but not as shit as the other party”

Tory logic all over. Hate politics. It’s cult like. Even the biggest Tory can see what an absolute shit show the last few years have been, the state of the country after their period of power. Saying it’s better than any other party who hasn’t had a chance to lead is just bollocks. If you can tell me what’s better since they’ve been in charge I’d love to hear it. Similar to when there’s an election, ask any Tory why they are voting and it’s not because of all the plans and promises they make. Not because of the big bright future, it’s any insults to the opposition. If after this period you don’t want change then you’re not only stupid but you’re easily pleased.

Yes, I do and my rationale is quite simple. No matter how bad he gets, he is still better than the other lot. Plus he got Brexit done (sort of) got a vaccine programme up and running successfully (I had a bad bout of Covid in Oct 2021 & without my jabs I might not be here right now - which I'm pretty grateful for) and he has performed well in the face of Russian aggression in the Ukraine too.

Finally, he knows what a woman is and is not afraid to say it. He is obviously flawed, but like I said - not as flawed as his opponents and this is borne out by the polls. You would think that with everything that has happened since December 2019 Labour would be massively ahead. They are not.
Embarrassment of a post. Clearly you weren't listening to PMQs today, or any other day come to think of it. No matter what Johnson is asked he refuses to answer and talks instead about something completely different or throws a tantrum like a toddler in a supermarket while pulling food out of his home haircut. While you may not be on board with "the other lot" Sir Keir Starmer is asking the questions most of us want to hear an answer to: the cost of living crisis, heating or eating, inflation, an incoming recession. You know, the issues of the day. Not Johnson going through his choreographed moves while the dimmest and most far right, fascist government in living memory brays its support in the background. In all honesty you could pull someone out of your nearest ‘Spoons at last orders who’d have a better idea of running the country than Johnson.

As regards getting Brexit done, it might be a snappy slogan and it might have taken a few in, but what has he got done exactly? As predicted, the country is slowly coming apart at the seams, while he can't even solve the Ireland/NI conundrum. And do you know what? He never will!

Re Covid, he dithered but only because he is totally in hock to the City of London and didn't want to close the country down at all unlike, say, the NHS which the Tories had been underfunding for the previous decade with their senseless and futile policy of Austerity which, incidentally, didn't manage to pay a single penny down and the National Debt tripled instead. While squandering millions and lining the pockets of his friends, pretending to “follow the science” and partying like it was 1999 (or 1889 in Rees-Mogg’s case) Johnson ended up with the highest death rate in Europe, but I guess you must have missed that?

And how has he "performed well in the face of Russian aggression in the Ukraine" exactly? Once again the coward that is Johnson dithered over sanctions (money again!) and found himself not only behind the EU and the US but running to hide behind both as well as NATO when things started to get a bit sticky.

Given that SKS is married with children I dare say he knows what a woman is, but a set-up is a set-up and he's too bright to be caught like that. Think about the difference in how the media deal with Klopp and how they deal with Pep.

We, the other lot, have a saying that we have to be whiter than white. The Tories, on the other hand, can do whatever they like. Or so it would seem. But even with the backing of most of this country’s media, mark my words: they will come unstuck and when they do we’ll be ready. First to celebrate and second to govern.

And congrats by the way on being what must be the only Liverpool fan in the world who backs the Tories.

Last edited:

Did you agree with Johnson when he said scousers "wallow in their victim status"?

126 FPNs issued out of a total of 16,796 FPNs issued by the Met which means that 1 in every 133 FPNs issued in the whole of the Metropolitan Police area covering a population of 9 million were at just one address.

Embarrassing

126 FPNs issued out of a total of 16,796 FPNs issued by the Met which means that 1 in every 133 FPNs issued in the whole of the Metropolitan Police area covering a population of 9 million were at just one address.

And he has torched numerous careers to save his own - why on earth do these people want anything to do with the poisonous lump is beyond me. Allegra Stratton has gone from a high profile media career to ( she hopes ) landing a job at Bloomberg circulating an on-line newsletter commenting on politics............however she chose her course of action

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.