Yep, 12 years of Tory government, 3 years of Johnson’s premiership, a successful brexit campaign, and yet that is the best they can come up with.
Pretty thin stuff.
Its not surprise then that we are all being constantly been gaslit about Johnson getting the big calls right when it's very clear he did. Why else would we have one of the worlds worst COVID death rates per capita. A direct result of this being our economy one of the worst hit. So when he says we are the fastest growing economies, that's because we were starting from a pretty low base, its laughable to anyone with any sense of reality.

Is there another collective noun for a family of cunts? Family just seems too homely for this lot

Like names of people become attached to certain events in history- like ‘Boycott’ or ‘Bosman’ I think that in future being a ‘Johnson’ will become synonymous with being a ****.

I think this is going to backfire spectacularly. Junior staff have been fined for attending the same events that senior staff have not been censured for - probably because they had access to expensive legal advice. They are p...ed off, and have plenty of evidence on their iPhones.

Johnson may think he’s got away with it again, but I suspect he’s made a few too many enemies this time. It reeks of a cover up, and the other explanation - wealth and privilege has allowed people to break the law and wriggle out of it - is barely better.

Without the cost of living crisis this might have had less cut through. But if it now adds into the mix that not only did he ignore the laws he made, but that he then blew loads of cash on lawyers to avoid paying a £50 fine, it could be fatally toxic to all but the most committed of fans. And if it further turns out he used taxpayer money or got someone else to cough up…

There are going to be a lot of fuming junior staff whose mood won’t be helped one bit by the inevitable tin ear he’ll show to their having been stitched up.

Yes, I do and my rationale is quite simple. No matter how bad he gets, he is still better than the other lot. Plus he got Brexit done (sort of) got a vaccine programme up and running successfully (I had a bad bout of Covid in Oct 2021 & without my jabs I might not be here right now - which I'm pretty grateful for) and he has performed well in the face of Russian aggression in the Ukraine too.

Finally, he knows what a woman is and is not afraid to say it. He is obviously flawed, but like I said - not as flawed as his opponents and this is borne out by the polls. You would think that with everything that has happened since December 2019 Labour would be massively ahead. They are not.
Don’t normally resort to this but do fuck off then fuck off lots more.

SKY reporting that this took place a few weeks ago......... both sides were very covert about it until SKY News got wind then its all been damage limitation - its just more corruption ( how can this be an independent report? ) and I expect Dame Sue Gray to be announced in the next Honours List as she torches minor careers to save Johnson - there will be minions galore in the Mirror, the Guardian, C4 News and SKY News spilling their guts over Johnson after he shits on them

SKY reporting that this took place a few weeks ago......... both sides were very covert about it until SKY News got wind then its all been damage limitation - its just more corruption ( how can this be an independent report? ) and I expect Dame Sue Gray to be announced in the next Honours List as she torches minor careers to save Johnson - there will be minions galore in the Mirror, the Guardian, C4 News and SKY News spilling their guts over Johnson after he shits on them

In their minds it’s old news, now always accompanied with the ‘hypocritical’ Starmer Beergate story, so to ensure that people believe that they’re ‘all the same’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.