MillionMilesAway

Odd comment that they would continue to do what was wanted by Conservative voters (so it sounded).

I expect someone to pick up on that open acknowledgement that they don't think about the rest.

Gabriel

Odd comment that they would continue to do what was wanted by Conservative voters (so it sounded).

I expect someone to pick up on that open acknowledgement that they don't think about the rest.
There is as much chance of Johnson changing his character as there is of the Government changing direction. The English electorate gave them a thumping majority in 2019, so they will now plough on regardless of these results.

MillionMilesAway

There is as much chance of Johnson changing his character as there is of the Government changing direction. The English electorate gave them a thumping majority in 2019, so they will now plough on regardless of these results.

Not quite my point, but yes, I expect that there will be more punishment bills ploughed on to cause as much 'change' as they can.

"addressing the Conservative people" is a very odd phrase to use.

Kirkstall Blue

Team supported
Manchester City
How can they get rid of him now though? What’s left open to them, I’ve always thought this bloke a clown, in fact it’s the only subject I won’t talk tonmy dad about, he thinks he’s great and I end up losing my rag with him. He’s the typical pensioner who’s bought into his lies etc.
It’s hard to resist the subject but family harmony is important and Boris has one member of mine duped regardless of the harm done to everyone
I’m confident that the country will have there say in a GE they won’t forget the parties or the Queen sat alone and Ruanda if they can’t hold a bye/ election during a train strike

MillionMilesAway

"I feel sorry for out candidates this morning. An honourable man would resign from it."

Sir Roger Gayle MP on Sky News right now is tearing Johnson a new arsehole.

He was on the BBC early too. He's clearly losing patience with those backing Johnson, and is pretty clear about why.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.