Yes I didn't word that very well. What I was implying is that Johnson and the Tories should be getting obliterated in the polls and in the next general election but probably won't and I attribute that to Starmer. They may well lose the election ( Please God,) but it will be for the reason I stated, anybody but the Tories and not for Starmer's inspired leadership.
To be fair, they’ve just lost a 24k majority.

That surely is an obliteration?

To me Boris Johnson is a political genius, I never thought he would sell me on his Rwanda policy, but right now there is someone born outside the UK that was flown at tax payers expense that I would be delighted we deny entry back into the UK!
We can deny entry on our own shores but forcibly sending people to Rwanda at the cost of the taxpayers reminds me of how people were forced on to slave ships from Africa and sent across the world.
We ask people where would you like to go if Rwanda, America or Australia etc is a free choice fair enough we pay for there repatriation
We are supposed to be short of workers in the UK its not genius to force people who have fled Afghanistan or all the other countries we interfered in to Rwanda

We can deny entry on our own shores but forcibly sending people to Rwanda at the cost of the taxpayers reminds me of how people were forced on to slave ships from Africa and sent across the world.
We ask people where would you like to go if Rwanda, America or Australia etc is a free choice fair enough we pay for there repatriation
We are supposed to be short of workers in the UK its not genius to force people who have fled Afghanistan or all the other countries we interfered in to Rwanda
I think it was a joke about Johnson being born abroad and ending up in Rwanda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.