We can deny entry on our own shores but forcibly sending people to Rwanda at the cost of the taxpayers reminds me of how people were forced on to slave ships from Africa and sent across the world.
We ask people where would you like to go if Rwanda, America or Australia etc is a free choice fair enough we pay for there repatriation
We are supposed to be short of workers in the UK its not genius to force people who have fled Afghanistan or all the other countries we interfered in to Rwanda
You are missing my sarcasm... I was talking of Boris who is currently in Rwanda....

:) My bad I didn’t get the joke….One of those prickly days where everyone winds me up on Skynews Starmer won the seat in Bradford every excuse you can imagine wheeled out as to why it wasn’t a good result mid term blues and all that.
Well in fairness he didn't win a seat in Bradford............. it was Wakefield!

They'll find him guilty of lying to parliament. Its the best solution for all, especially me because democracy is worth nothing when the PM can lie in parliament itself and even the speaker of the house laughs it off.

I hope the twat goes asap and we can get someone in who runs the country and sort Brexit out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.