LMFAO

Remember Hancock getting caught snogging and we actually thought... ehhh.

Looked a bit stagey even back then.

Definitely suspect that of being a huge fuck you LOL better pay me off then.

Wonder in the wider world of employment this goes on though?

I know in my trade (catering ) there has been plenty of chefs/waiting staff giving/recieving oral sex or handjob, with a few instances of actually shagging in working areas in my time.

Obviously not myself ;-)

I know in my trade (catering ) there has been plenty of chefs/waiting staff giving/recieving oral sex or handjob, with a few instances of actually shagging in working areas in my time.

Obviously not myself ;-)
You just knocked one out into the soup?

:)

Obviously not myself ;-)

I wonder how many other workplaces in the UK run the country? Thats the question.

I wonder how many other workplaces in the UK run the country? Thats the question.

Wasn't excusing his behaviour, a chef, for example getting a blowjob in a hotel toilets off a bridesmaid when serving a wedding banquet and Delinquent using the offices of government as a personal sex club are totally different

just musing that was all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.