He's a **** who will do or say anything to further his own political career.

This latest nonsense was almost certainly cooked up at his recent meeting with Steve Bannon.

The Daily Telegraph used to be a serious newspaper but is now little more than a propaganda sheet.

He's taking advice from Steve Bannon.

Panders to the dumb, bloke down the pub by sprouting inflammatory, borderline racist crap.

The sad thing is that it works to get elected.

He's a **** who will do or say anything to further his own political career.

This latest nonsense was almost certainly cooked up at his recent meeting with Steve Bannon.

The Daily Telegraph used to be a serious newspaper but is now little more than a propaganda sheet.

People say this but for as long as I can remember now everytime he opens his mouth shite comes out and unless the Tories are as bad as Corbyn and his cronies he should be gone. I won’t hold my breath with the Tories mind.

He’s probably read the Tommy Robinson thread on here and knows to play to the thick Anti-Muslamics.

Once Corbyn gets in Boris becomes leader of the Tories and the beeb recommission love thy neighbour and mind your language we are right back to the 70’s. I’m checking autotrader for any deals on a beige Austin Allegro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.