The treaties signed by the blonde gimp aren't worth the paper they're written on
This commitment to help defend Finland or Sweden sounds suspiciously like the 1939 commitment to Poland, "...His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Polish Government all support in their power". We didn't even lend them the money they wanted for armaments.

Everyone quotes Lord Halifax at the time as saying the guarantee wasn't worth anything (no source though).

In a situation where (whether true or not) Russia sees NATO countries as a threat, and Ukraine means formerly neutral states want to join NATO, I'm not sure it really helps for anyone to say anything in public that aggravates the tensions (like airily talking about nuclear options). But we all know it's as much for his dwindling audience here as for any genuine care for Finland and Sweden.

Last edited:
Its all about saving their donors the commercial landlords bacon..... he is so far removed its untrue ....his vision of working from home is laughable. Where I have worked from home they can monitor your presence at the keyboard via the laptop camera and software that monitors key strokes, You use a works phone so they know who you called and when - your productivity is monitored and task set to fill a day - this wandering about for cheese is no doubt what he does WFH in Downing Street the fat lazy ****

It's amazing really. He admits his lack of discipline. Frankly, if this is his experience, he obviously hasn't got enough to do. "‘My experience of working from home is you spend an awful lot of time making another cup of coffee and then, you know, getting up, walking very slowly to the fridge, hacking off a small piece of cheese, then walking very slowly back to your laptop and then forgetting what it was you’re doing." Take away his time chasing pitiful trade deals, trying to get out of deals he came up with, wearing hard hats and hi-vis, and declaring nuclear war, and parties, what work does he do?

He was probably shocked because a piece of hot totty turned him down.

nah mate - he was shocked by the fact someone had the balls to give it to him straight and because she did it in front of a witness that is a Labour MP - he knew it was going to get out.

Why do you think there was no post match presser with both sides back slapping and Johnson being able to spin it as a win?

The treaties signed by the blonde gimp aren't worth the paper they're written on
It’s clearly a stunt to show himself as an impressive wartime leader. It’s obvious that any action to support Finland or Sweden will be done in conjunction with NATO allies and saying what he has is purely for domestic consumption as it makes absolutely no difference to what could happen. However if Putin loses his marbles and decides to go out in a blaze of glory this together with previous statements has put us firmly as target number one.

Its all about saving their donors the commercial landlords bacon..... he is so far removed its untrue ....his vision of working from home is laughable. Where I have worked from home they can monitor your presence at the keyboard via the laptop camera and software that monitors key strokes, You use a works phone so they know who you called and when - your productivity is monitored and task set to fill a day - this wandering about for cheese is no doubt what he does WFH in Downing Street the fat lazy ****

FLC, I like that.

Blue. I would have given you more likes if poss just for the last 4 words.
interesting isn’t it? Bozo has been steadfast in his partygate defence that Number 10 is both his home and workplace. So it’s easy to picture him shuffling around all day stuffing his face with cheese and shitting everywhere like some gigantic mouse.
Might explain why so little gets delivered by his government and why he looks like a badly packed parachute.

I don’t normally post on here but that fuckwit has riled me today.
Apparently working from home doesn’t work as we make coffee, eat cheese and forget what we are doing.
Well you fucking halfwit I’ve bust my arse working from home and given up tea breaks and seen my utility bills shoot up during the winter to make it work.
Also I didn’t get fined for breaking Covid or shaft the population with dodgy PPE deals.
Both you and Grease-Smog can FRO.

I don’t normally post on here but that fuckwit has riled me today.
Apparently working from home doesn’t work as we make coffee, eat cheese and forget what we are doing.
Well you fucking halfwit I’ve bust my arse working from home and given up tea breaks and seen my utility bills shoot up during the winter to make it work.
Also I didn’t get fined for breaking Covid or shaft the population with dodgy PPE deals.
Both you and Grease-Smog can FRO.

Tbh you're coming across as a shirty workshy fop here pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.