many old folk have done that for years now - I expect having the worst state pensions in Europe and sky high utility costs that could become more and more viable. I mean for younger people too if they work from home why work from home in say Chorlton if you can do it in say Cadiz?
Because they let their houses out in Chorlton for astronomic rent and work from home in Cadiz.

I grew up in Chorlton. I hate going back there now.

Because they let their houses out in Chorlton for astronomic rent and work from home in Cadiz.

I grew up in Chorlton. I hate going back there now.

big fortnight coming up for them then? A bit of a commute to SW19 daily - but I guess they will be taken by players likely to go out in round 1 or round 2 ? Raducanu got a deal on a beach hut in Redcar which I think indicates she won't be fit for Wimbledon this year lol

big fortnight coming up for them then? A bit of a commute to SW19 daily - but I guess they will be taken by players likely to go out in round 1 or round 2 ? Raducanu got a deal on a beach hut in Redcar which I think indicates she won't be fit for Wimbledon this year lol
Apologies, I don’t understand this.

Whilst I don’t disagree with any of that, I do think we need some actual guidance and a plan soon.

I wonder if it’s cheaper for people to fly somewhere hot for 3 months than it will be to heat their homes.

Pensioners have been doing it for years. Benidorm used to do all inclusive for them at cheap rates. The weather was mainly shit but they stayed in the hotels, ballroom dancing, bingo the works. The problem is after Brexit they can only do 90 days in 180, so the ones who went for longer are fucked.

Pensioners have been doing it for years. Benidorm used to do all inclusive for them at cheap rates. The weather was mainly shit but they stayed in the hotels, ballroom dancing, bingo the works. The problem is after Brexit they can only do 90 days in 180, so the ones who went for longer are fucked.
We had my grandma live with us for 7 years, but she broke her hip in April and has had to be moved to a care home via hospital.

In the 3 weeks that she was in our home after the price rises, our gas bill was £11 a day for heating. That’d be £16 for the same amount in October.

The heat would have had to be on twice as much over the winter.

Our bills would have been around £900 per month just for gas.

We had my grandma live with us for 7 years, but she broke her hip in April and has had to be moved to a care home via hospital.

In the 3 weeks that she was in our home after the price rises, our gas bill was £11 a day for heating. That’d be £16 for the same amount in October.

The heat would have had to be on twice as much over the winter.

Our bills would have been around £900 per month just for gas.e

Yes it's shit and you can bet investors have made a fortune on all this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.