Odd comment that they would continue to do what was wanted by Conservative voters (so it sounded).

I expect someone to pick up on that open acknowledgement that they don't think about the rest.

Odd comment that they would continue to do what was wanted by Conservative voters (so it sounded).

I expect someone to pick up on that open acknowledgement that they don't think about the rest.
There is as much chance of Johnson changing his character as there is of the Government changing direction. The English electorate gave them a thumping majority in 2019, so they will now plough on regardless of these results.

There is as much chance of Johnson changing his character as there is of the Government changing direction. The English electorate gave them a thumping majority in 2019, so they will now plough on regardless of these results.

Not quite my point, but yes, I expect that there will be more punishment bills ploughed on to cause as much 'change' as they can.

"addressing the Conservative people" is a very odd phrase to use.

"I feel sorry for out candidates this morning. An honourable man would resign from it."

Sir Roger Gayle MP on Sky News right now is tearing Johnson a new arsehole.

"I feel sorry for out candidates this morning. An honourable man would resign from it."

Sir Roger Gayle MP on Sky News right now is tearing Johnson a new arsehole.

He was on the BBC early too. He's clearly losing patience with those backing Johnson, and is pretty clear about why.

And as the fires get fought today, he's stuck in the middle of Africa at an important meeting, he's meant to be going to G7 in Germany I think afterwards, and at some point he's going to be on a 10-hour flight while stuff happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.