Didn't even get out round the corner out of sight of the paps! There are lot of people complicit in this pantomime.

He does it all the time - I know people who have told me that at conference's he goes out the back door of the hotel and jogs around to the front. Remember in lockdown when he was snapped cycling 7 miles away from Downing Street? There was never any breaking of rules coz him and his bike went to the park in an official Range Rover.

Boris Johnson is an act. I have said it before. His Christian name is Alexander - which is what close colleagues call him. Friends and family call him Al. Boris is his stage persona where he crumples up his suit ruffles the hair and declares "showtime" as he appears in public.

The next election is still far enough away that he could conceivably turn this around, a long shot but not impossible. However, there is a tiredness and fatigue to the Tories that I haven't seen in a long time, they actually look tired of power, bereft of ideas and like they don't want to be in government anymore.

I genuinely think if a government/reigning party could resign they would. They really don't look like they have the stomach for what's coming, brexit, cost of living, Scotland etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.