He won’t resign it needs the backing of the Tory party and he’s got that. They think he’s an election vote winner I can’t wait until they are wiped out at the next GE
People won’t be fooled by the generous increase in pensions the one thousand pound bribe, but the sleaze will see them voted out.
NATO meetings ministers of other countries don’t think he’s funny (embarrassing) for Britain having a good time is all Boris thinks of

4 hours ago

One hour ago - why do they debase themselves for that charlatan

He won’t resign it needs the backing of the Tory party and he’s got that. They think he’s an election vote winner I can’t wait until they are wiped out at the next GE
People won’t be fooled by the generous increase in pensions the one thousand pound bribe, but the sleaze will see them voted out.
NATO meetings ministers of other countries don’t think he’s funny (embarrassing) for Britain having a good time is all Boris thinks of
I don't think that's the case. Too many people will continue to vote for him as they pocket any bribes.
We have an ignorant electorate who don't see that sleaze affects them. They also don't see that lying to the house, or any other acts of dishonesty affect them.

The odious fucker is burning through his ministers. Heard from his minions this morning that Johnson knew fuck all about Pincher but then back-tracks, probably because he’s been found-out for lying, leaving those who have been spouting his lies looking like fools.

The odious fucker is burning through his ministers. Heard from his minions this morning that Johnson knew fuck all about Pincher but then back-tracks, probably because he’s been found-out for lying, leaving those who have been spouting his lies looking like fools.

I have no idea why they continually do it - outside that Westminster bubble quite a few of them are going to find whatever reputation they think they have has been trashed by themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.