Alexander Isak

He would be first choice option for me . He will be the real deal in a couple of years .

As a Swede, we are pretty exited about the potential of Isak. But as a City fan, I doubt he would be a good signing for us at this moment in time. Would say he is currently at about the same level as Torres & will cost twice as much of what we sold him for. His 4 goals in 16 league games this season says to me that City is probably a step too big for him right now, at least if we would expect him to come in and score 20+ goals from the start. Simply think he is probably not good enough to be a regular starter (right now), and way too expensive for us to buy him as a squad player that could develop into something more. For me, he would be a Torres replacement, not a Aguero replacement. And we already have Cole Palmer for that.

Talented player. But how skinny he is round me the wrong way. Don't know why.
This crossed my mind as well, and as a Swede I've seen quite a lot of Alex over the years, not a very physical player at all.

Then again, Mahrez's legs are as thin as my pinky, and he seems to be doing quite well.

Just not strong enough IMO to lead our line. We need a player who can boss the opposition defense in the box, not just happen to outrun or get a head on the ball because he's tall.

Come on lads some of you guys come to the next home game in that attire

I’m with you, I think the attire of the 16th century is under appreciated.
Ruffs were well cool and I’d be wearing one right now we’re it not for a general lack of availability.

My missus has offered to crochet one for me but I’m doubting that she’ll manage to replicate that neatly starched linen look from her tangled mess of bobbly Shetland wool :-(

Gabriel Jesus is better than him. He’s definitely not enough for us. If Haaland or Vlahovic dont come we should continue to play with false 9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.